SpeedyPC's Blade Ranking

I can't believe Voskhod is above Cloud. Cloud blades are far better than they are.
Not to me and face, when I shave with my 34C and I tested with all the other razors I have in my den. For some bloody reason, the Cloud blade doesn’t work or agree with all my razors and my face during my shave’s.

Cloud blades are made from Shanghai in China, unless the manufacturer quality control isn’t up to standard against the real Russian blades.

All Russian blades will be manufactured in Pakistan and India, according to Gillette P&C company.

Last edited:
I know it's subjective, what works for someone won't work for someone else.

My biggest issue with Voskhod blades is the quality. Out of a pack of 5 blades generally, 2 would give a great shave for 4-5 shaves, one blade would only give a good shave for one shave, the other 2 blades would be so rough, they get thrown in the bin after one pass.

I know it's subjective, what works for someone won't work for someone else.

My biggest issue with Voskhod blades is the quality. Out of a pack of 5 blades generally, 2 would give a great shave for 4-5 shaves, one blade would only give a good shave for one shave, the other 2 blades would be so rough, they get thrown in the bin after one pass.
I’ve managed to reach a maximum of six shaves with Voskhod in my 34C, without any issues.

I'm surprised you don't have Derby's in the list however I use Feathers 99% of the time. Derby's aren't too bad but not in the same league as a Feather. I think I prefer Derbys to Astras though.

I'm surprised you don't have Derby's in the list however I use Feathers 99% of the time. Derby's aren't too bad but not in the same league as a Feather. I think I prefer Derbys to Astras though.
The real reason why I couldn’t further test the Derby blades, because, I had an allergic reaction on my face a bad irritation due to some chemical reaction or coating on the Derby blades.

I had no choice to stop testing all Derby blades due to chemical coating reactions on the blade, and will never touch any Derby blades in the future.

There were similar reports across the wet shaving World Wide Web, where they had a similar effect to due a chemical coating reaction on the Derby blades.

The real reason why I couldn’t further test the Derby blades, because, I had an allergic reaction on my face a bad irritation due to some chemical reaction or coating on the Derby blades.

I had no choice to stop testing all Derby blades due to chemical coating reactions on the blade, and will never touch any Derby blades in the future.

There were similar reports across the wet shaving World Wide Web, where they had a similar effect to due a chemical coating reaction on the Derby blades.
Could it be your chemical coating that causes us irritation………😂😉

Could it be your chemical coating that causes us irritation………😂😉
LceSUFe.gif

Feathers are certainly sharp, though they don't keep their edge for long. Before I went over to using SE razors exclusively, my favourites were the Gillette 7 O'Clock SharpEdge Yellow and the German Wilkie (Black Pack).