Sponsor signup?

JugV2

Simply boring.
Have any potential sponsors signed up yet?

I was thinking about Nathan from MensBiz primarily.

I wonder if he would extend the OCAU discount to Paste and Cut.

I have made Nathan aware of the site. Chris O'Grady also is aware of it.

I am still formulating the rules regarding vendors and vendor support, however it will be very much along the lines of OCAU/Whirlpool. Expect to see properly tagged users like those at Whirlpool.

Until such time as the forum skin is done and logos in place, plus advertising space is locked into the template, I am not going to be pushing to get vendors. That said, vendors looking to sponsor are welcome to contact me at admin@paste-and-cut.com.au

I was pleased to get contact from Holly @ Himage today. They are keen, and so am I. We will make something happen in the near future.

Nathan has also today indicated that he wants this to move forward and will throw his weight behind it.

Certainly is!
Especially as Nathan was so easy with the OCAU discount.

I hadn't heard of Himage - I see they have some Semogue. Might grab them from there when I eventually do pick one up.

I just bookmarked them, they have some nice gear.

Sigh.

Poor credit card lol.

And today I have an message from Sam @ shave-shack.com.au who voices support for the site, and likes what we are doing.

The worst thing is that I have a very busy week plus working this coming weekend, so progress might be slow. I hope to have the For Sale and Vendor forums good to go next week, along with the Logo (even if only temporary) and a Wiki set up and running.

Does Nathan from Mensbiz post here?

Apparently there's going to be a new website for Mensbiz soon?

Ah, the main site is already upgraded, and now he sells gillette yellow, black and green DE blades too.

Last edited: