Review Stirling Glacial Margaritas in the Arctic shaving soap - BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

crackstar

Da Menth Heads
Too bad I can't show any pictures of this treasure - please forgive me, guys!

Here's what I've experienced with it:

Ease of lathering: 10/10--Exactly like the regular MITA. It lathers like a champ!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--This lather lasts forever if you want!

General skincare: 10/10--Like all the Glacial soaps this stuff freezes the sh*t out of a man's skin. Extremely soothing also. (pardon my language!)

Scent: 9/10--The same citrusy/tropical scent as the regular version, but the menthol clobbers you big-time.

Price: 10/10--Every soap I ever bought from Rod (the owner of Stirling) is such top value. So reasonably-priced.

Would I buy again: 10/10--In less than a heartbeat. I can't wait until it comes out again!

My good friend Rod Lovan in Booneville, Arkansas is a soap genius. He has IMHO the BEST shaving soaps, balms, and witch hazels I ever used. He created this Glacial line for hopelessly-addicted menthol monkeys like myself. This Glacial MITA is such a frozen delight in every way you can imagine. The lather is so rich and easy to work up, the scent is wonderful, and the menthol sensation grabs a hold of you instantly, and gets stronger and stronger with each pass. A word of caution - don't let the lather get too close to your eyes because the menthol fumes will make them tear without a stop. The skincare is so soothing and gentle, like a mother kissing her baby softly. As I said, this soap is a bona-fide treasure!

It is indeed a very good soap. Having read this I think I will use it tonight

I'm yet to try and of their menthol range :(
That WILL change, eventually.

BTW @Monsta_AU menth heads unite :)