Review Stirling Glacial Wintergreen shaving soap - the hard, cold facts of life!

crackstar

Da Menth Heads
I'm having a love affair with the Stirling soaps for the last few years. These Glacial soaps are my number one favorites of all of them. Let me say a few words about this Glacial Wintergreen to give you an idea:

Ease of lathering: 10/10--Swirl a wet brush in the soap for 15-20 seconds and the lather will explode!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Ah, perfect stability so multi-pass shaves are no problem!

General skincare: 10/10--Bitter-cold menthol with such soothing, moisturizing care during and after a shave!

Scent: 10/10--Pure wintergreen with a blast of arctic cold menthol. Love it!

Price: 10/10--All of Rod's products are so reasonably-priced. Such great value!

Would I buy again: 10/10--I cannot be without this soap. I need it at all times!

If you're into powerful menthol like I am, this soap is a must-have. The lather is so rich, slick, and easy to build, it smells so delightful, and within seconds of you having the brush on your face you get hit with a frigid smack that gets stronger and stronger. As with all the Glacials, this one is capable of making you "cry tears of joy" so don't let the lather get too close to your eyes. A cold water rinse after a shave intensifies this menthol effect and the post-shave feeling is so wonderful!

Sounds like a winner. I was just on the Stirling site but they only have a lemon glacial soap available.
Are the glacial soaps something they do in smaller batches? Or seasonal?

Sounds like a winner. I was just on the Stirling site but they only have a lemon glacial soap available.
Are the glacial soaps something they do in smaller batches? Or seasonal?

The Glacial Lemon Chill is available all year and the other ones (Wintergreen, Spearmint, Obsidian, Eskimo Tuxedo, etc) are seasonal.