SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday June 17th - 1.30pm - 4.00pm

Con from the Stray Whisker will be making an appearance, very much looking forward to seeing the rest of you there too :)

I will wave at you from Warrnambool :)

I will bring along the first iterations of the two spring AP Reserve fragrances for people to smell, 'Fresca' and 'Lixiviant' - two very different fragrances that will release come the warmer weather.

Heading up there shortly to grab some lunch before the meet-up, look forward to seeing you all there :)

I am on the way there. Will be bringing the box.

Have a great meet-up guys (y)

Ill be taking a trip to SA in the very near future(I will email you this evening) , really looking forward to another SA gathering in the smoking section and this time with you there :)

Damn can't make Meetup due to time flying out the window.
Another time Gents. Very jealous as always great to have a Con chat and hear insider news.
Hope it's a great Meetup!
Until next YMMV :notworthy:

Ill be taking a trip to SA in the very near future(I will email you this evening) , really looking forward to another SA gathering in the smoking section and this time with you there :)

Really looking forward meeting you again - just please don't come before Jul.12 - else you have to take a ride with @nsavage bike - I am leaving Monday morning...

So, how was it guys?

Don't worry about transport to and from airport, meetup etc. @todras I can help you out.....:D

You and that bloody "Japanese ninja sports bike" can maintain a minimum distance of 500 meters from me at all times while I am in the State of South Australia. I will petition for an extrordinary interlocutory injunction and seek the courts immediate relief in that regard if I even catch a whiff of 2 stroke or a helmet for that matter :D

Really looking forward meeting you again - just please don't come before Jul.12 - else you have to take a ride with @nsavage bike - I am leaving Monday morning...

I will make darn sure it is after that, hell will freeze over before you get me anywhere near that registered death-trap - factory standard those things are lethal, the 7K+ he has spent on it just make it even faster, lighter and more dangerous. I don't even like seeing pictures of it :D

So, how was it guys?

It was great, I really look forward to the chance to catch up and talk with the other Sydney shavers each month :)

L77Plgb.jpg

The usual monthly acquisitions were on show, lots of smelling and comparing notes.

jVWftUE.jpg

@Rami was kind enough to swap his beautiful rolex for a tub of LE APR soap because he is on sabbatical...seriously
though, I had heard he had made this acquisition some time ago and it was great to have the chance to see it in person,
a really beautiful casual timepiece.

We had a good time looking through the traveling box @Mark1966 and discussing the contents, having it
there provided the opportunity to discuss and compare the wide arrange of products that was really enjoyable.

A junior member attended today (Rami's young son), but I put him to sleep with my talking about the new APR fragrances.....

BX6rBtc.jpg

Looking forward to next months meetup already :)

For all those who missed out today you truely missed out. ARP spring previews are off the chain! Or what ever the kids are saying these days.

We also got to see the mythical and amazing P&B traveling box A thanks to @Rami was awesome to get a preview of what's to come my way.

And of course the usual scallywags where there and was great to see everyone again.

For all those who missed out today you truely missed out. ARP spring previews are off the chain! Or what ever the kids are saying these days.

:LOL: Off the hook!

The two I bought along were the first iterations of 'Lixiviant' and 'Fresca' that will see release in Spring along with a couple of LE's. It was great to be able to give people a chance to experience them and to see the response which was very positive. The monthly gatherings are great like that, I get to see if my work is heading in the right direction or way off the mark :)

Lixiviant dried down to a smokey base for me.
Pleasantly surprised, considering how it initially came across.

@Mark1966 I ended up in the emergency ward that evening!
Currently walking around with the aid of crutches.

WHAT!

Last time I go to a Sydney meeting - you end up in hospital :cry:

Lixiviant dried down to a smokey base for me.
Pleasantly surprised, considering how it initially came across.

What happened ?? Slipped on a puck of soap at the pub??