Tabac Aftershave vs Cologne

StratMan

Since we are In the spirit of Tabac, i ordered a 300ml bottle of the splash to go with my soaps and the store sent me the bloody Cologne. There are a few extra ingredients in the cologne but I have no idea if they are harmful if applied like a splash.

I cant be arsed going back to swap it out, so my question is if i can use the cologne as a splash? or do i need to take it back

Cologne Ingredients
Alcohol, Water Aqua, Fragrance Parfum, Limonene, PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, AlphaIsomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citral, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Yellow 5 CI19140, Red 4 CI 14700, Blue 1 CI 42090

Splash Ingredients
Alcohol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Lactic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 4 (Cl 14700), Blue 1 (Cl 42090).

I can't see it being a problem. They both go on the skin, cologne is usually but not always stronger/longer lasting with aftershaves sometimes having wound healing and rehydrating properties.
Apply unscent moisturising cream on your bare loveable hairy or non-hairy chest, and then apply your Tabac cologne onto the same area where you apply your unscent moisturising cream, this will help you last your loveable Tabac sexy grandma cologne longer but only in the winter season and you might be suitable in the Autumn season.

did some research and the only item the cologne has the aftershave doesnt is citral. Citral is used as a floral scent and the aftershave uses butylphenyl methylpropional which functions as a fragrance ingredient due to its strong floral scent

The following items are found in the aftershave and not the cologne.

Propylene glycol moisturizes the top layer of your skin

Lactic acid is a popular remedy for acne, razor bumps, and skin restoration in general.

Sodium Hydroxide is present in skin care to maintain a safe pH level in the product itself

so it seems the 'skin food' in the splash is limited to lactic acid and propylene glycol. hmmm i guess i can use witch hazel to get 'skin food' properties

did some research and the only item the cologne has the aftershave doesnt is citral. Citral is used as a floral scent and the aftershave uses butylphenyl methylpropional which functions as a fragrance ingredient due to its strong floral scent

The following items are found in the aftershave and not the cologne.

Propylene glycol moisturizes the top layer of your skin

Lactic acid is a popular remedy for acne, razor bumps, and skin restoration in general.

Sodium Hydroxide is present in skin care to maintain a safe pH level in the product itself

so it seems the 'skin food' in the splash is limited to lactic acid and propylene glycol. hmmm i guess i can use witch hazel to get 'skin food' properties

Just use a balm for moisturising properties after your splash, problem solved.

I recommend Nivea sensitive balm if you don't want that oily feel. That's my warm weather go to moisturiser post shave.

applied the cologne without anything else, no balm, no witch hazel and have to say the skin feels soft and supple not dry at all... very happy with it and what a scent.. i actually more than just like this scent.. also got positive comments from both my daughter and missus

... or you buy the splash and have both?

:)

51345265760_7f16b3431c_c.jpg

BB19ZLNI.img