Testing 3

58RW

L toR
Q Shave
Merkur 38c
Merkur 34c
Picked them up tonight from the supplier of these I have been told really good things about the Q Shave Adjustable

GhpzO1c.jpg

Q shave = best shave

Call me a pussy but after only one shave of the Qshave saying I would judge it on Monday I couldn't but have a go with the 38c and to be honest I really didn't love either so not much point in going to the 34c same head as 38c I realise I am not into non aggressive razors that's just me so the hunt for something new and non aggressive will have to keep searching hence my reason for posting about the EJ DE89.

Call me a pussy but after only one shave of the Qshave saying I would judge it on Monday I couldn't but have a go with the 38c and to be honest I really didn't love either so not much point in going to the 34c same head as 38c I realise I am not into non aggressive razors that's just me so the hunt for something new and non aggressive will have to keep searching hence my reason for posting about the EJ DE89.
Have you tried a blue tip?

Yeah all the old school stuff done them over was hoping for something newer modern
Fair call, tried the supply single edge?

@58FB FYI ;)

From Mild shaving rate

Gillette Tech or RazoRock Teck II
Muhle R89 and EJDE89
Merkur 34C (short handle) & 38C (long handle)
Merkur 37C (short handle) & 39C (long handle)
Muhle Rocca (IMHO is very smooth)
Muhle R41

To Very Aggressive shaving rate