TF Custom Shaving Brushes

Some more new handles today for those interested :)
First up is another one of our TF Custom Shaving Brushes 2 band finest 26mm knot (Fan) set in one of our new "Lava Demons" handles.
iyc1xpl.jpg

S2Btdmh.jpg

rboX0D5.jpg

Next up is one of our New Synthetic 26mm Black & White Knots set into one of our new "Dark Ninja" handles which I think looks absolutely stunning.
OBTll3t.jpg

mjymHcR.jpg

CAqWyEG.jpg

And last but not least, one of our recent transparent handles has now been fitted with one of our New Black & White 24mm Synthetics which I think sets it off very nicely.
Ni8Yptu.jpg

3FQuLqM.jpg

lGUhusp.jpg

Is it just me or can anyone view the latest post. I get the image you are requesting does not exist

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding that I'm loving the contrasting colours more and more. The Rainbow Falls, Dark Ninja, Translucent, etc. Can't wait for some of the next lot.

lol, Not done any boar brushes yet other than re-handle one. @UKSteve
@Tony Forsyth you might want to create some boar brushes along with your great handle making skills, otherwise you won't get any money from Australian wet shavers who like boar brushes rather than badger or synthetic brushes.

Last edited:
@Tony Forsyth you might want to create some boar brushes along with your great handle making skills, otherwise you won't get any money from Australian wet shavers who like boar brushes rather than badger or synthetic brushes.

@SpeedyPC I am happy to do them mate, but still sourcing suppliers and running trials on 2 Bands, Silvertips, HMW's and Manchurians at present as well as running my bricks and mortar Pen shop supplies and laser cutting engraving shop through the day everyday so it will happen. I just need to tidy off a few of these other ones first. Once these are done my chosen suppliers also carry Boar, Horse and mixed hair knots too so I would say we will be sweet. But I will then have a learning curve on setting these knots too or is it just the same ??

but still sourcing suppliers and running trials on 2 Bands, Silvertips, HMW's and Manchurians at present

Awww geeeeee @Tony Forsyth those 2 bands, HMW's and Manchurians badger knots no wonder I can smell these all the way from Brisbane, what are you cooking in the shed some new top secret recipe handles again