TF Custom Shaving Brushes

My brush arrived today! Woo! The packaging of course was immaculate and the brush itself is just beautiful! The loft for the knot is spot on I reckon. It's super dense, good backbone, slays perfect and extremely soft tips. The maggard knot is legit. The handle is super close in fit and finish quality to my wolf whiskers! Dudes! We're so fortunate to have an artisan in Australia producing this quality of work, extremely fairly priced, no waiting list and fautless customer service. If you haven't had Tony make you a brush yet do yourself a favour and send the man a PM!

Ok, so here are some pics and some more thoughts on the brush :)

ns2lZE3l.jpg

Here's the brush and stand with a fatboy, very nice little pair indeed :)

crHLOZfl.jpg

JfQUtbNl.jpg

yl28XeB.jpg

And here it is next to my wolf whiskers (tyrion handle in cranberry crush w/25mm black wolf fan).

Man, this brush is so great! Tony has absolutely nailed it, it's exactly what I wanted :) The maggard knot is really good too, the fibres look extremely similar, if not identical to black wolf knot and feel pretty much just as soft. The extra size and density of the knot is really nice and I absolutely loved face lathering with it.

For reals boys, get around @Tony Forsyth for your next brush!

Ok, so here are some pics and some more thoughts on the brush :)

ns2lZE3l.jpg

Here's the brush and stand with a fatboy, very nice little pair indeed :)

crHLOZfl.jpg

JfQUtbNl.jpg

yl28XeB.jpg

And here it is next to my wolf whiskers (tyrion handle in cranberry crush w/25mm black wolf fan).

Man, this brush is so great! Tony has absolutely nailed it, it's exactly what I wanted :) The maggard knot is really good too, the fibres look extremely similar, if not identical to black wolf knot and feel pretty much just as soft. The extra size and density of the knot is really nice and I absolutely loved face lathering with it.

For reals boys, get around @Tony Forsyth for your next brush!
Already done. But I'm thinking of another brush in mind if tony is up for it thinking of a badger this time

Some new TF Custom Shaving brushes made this weekend and they should be off to their new owners very early in the week hopefully.
The blue and white one was a special request and is fitted with a 26mm Manchurian White Fan, the translucent was an earlier made brush and is fitted with a Synthetic Tuxedo type knot and the other is made in our Lava Demons custom casting and fitted with a 26mm High Mountain White.
A2yMJMs.jpg

8qHkVHQ.jpg

yLAPPdt.jpg

Some new TF Custom Shaving brushes made this weekend and they should be off to their new owners very early in the week hopefully.
The blue and white one was a special request and is fitted with a 26mm Manchurian White Fan, the translucent was an earlier made brush and is fitted with a Synthetic Tuxedo type knot and the other is made in our Lava Demons custom casting and fitted with a 26mm High Mountain White.
A2yMJMs.jpg

8qHkVHQ.jpg

yLAPPdt.jpg
@Tony Forsyth
Leonardo-DiCaprio-OMG.gif