ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

Hello fellow wet shavers, I write this to you from the deep insidious grip of "man flu". As such I will be retreating to the comfort of my bed this weekend and thus unable to attend the fantastic dual meet up of the Adelaide wet shavers group.

I hope everyone has a great time and I can confirm it will be much better for all if I am not in attendance. :)

Hello fellow wet shavers, I write this to you from the deep insidious grip of "man flu". As such I will be retreating to the comfort of my bed this weekend and thus unable to attend the fantastic dual meet up of the Adelaide wet shavers group.

I hope everyone has a great time and I can confirm it will be much better for all if I am not in attendance. :)
Boo

We will miss seeing you there mate.

Rest up and hope you feel better soon!

I second the Boo from @nsavage

Do the right thing and come to the meet-up with your flu - my wife has it as well and I am sure together with yours I will be the ultimate flu host - we can pass it on to @todras and @Monsta_AU - then I will pass it on to the Melbourne folks the next day - starting a total and epic Australian Wet shavers flu outbreak - all originating from Adelaide :D :D :D

That's a third Boo @bald as - I fear you and your man flu have to come to the meet-up - sorry :D

Even if I could get out of my bed I can see no valid reason to spread this to others. If by some amazing turn of events I am human again on Saturday I will weigh up my options to attend. It seems @Monsta_AU will remain a mysterious internet handle.

I will miss your wit, intelligence and charm Steve, I will give your soap to one of the lads to pass on. No point wrecking yourself when you have the flu, get well mate and rest up.

Dan

I will miss your wit, intelligence and charm Steve, I will give your soap to one of the lads to pass on. No point wrecking yourself when you have the flu, get well mate and rest up.

Dan
Speaking of wrecks....

What time do I have to pick you up @todras? Do you have your own helmet or do I need to provide one for you to use? :stig::stig::stig:

Thank you all for a fantastic meeting (y)(y)(y)

What a pleasure to finally meet @Monsta_AU - and he was super generous with giving away vintage blades. And @todras brought in some new APR fragrances - you are all in for a treat.

And we had a new member @Craigyfeef joining us - great meeting you!

Thanks again for hosting me guys, it turned into a bit of a 'whose who' of the Australian wet-shaving scene there. Had a great time as always, will see you all around the end of the year :)

You mean to say the rest of the country do their meetings fully clothed? Savages!

Yeah, we are kinda backward that way, although having been to a Sydney meet up it might be for the better ;)

Thanks lads, I had a great afternoon, It was a pleasure to meet you all.........................clothed or not

Ummm, OK :eek: