ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

Discussion started by alfredus, Oct 22, 2015.

1. bald as

bald as Member

See you all, as many as can.

Steve

nsavage and alfredus like this.
  2. Cpt Bluebear

Cpt Bluebear Member

Probably too late, but does anyone have an APR Suitably Attired Summer I can get a smell of?

3. alfredus

alfredus organises many group buys State Convenor - SA Group Buy Caporegime

Thanks for the fantastic meet-up everyone - great to see a new face @Oliver (who is at fault for my first Hardware buy this year) and also great to see @khun_diddy again after his absence (who generously gifted me the largest piece of alum I have ever seen) - and of course all the regulars (y)(y)(y)

nsavage likes this.
  4. khun_diddy

khun_diddy diddy_arko! State Rep - SA

Was a lot of fun guys. Take care with those Crown blades though!

:wtf:

nsavage and alfredus like this.
  5. alfredus

Just discovered them - you smuggled a pack into my box :D :D :D

khun_diddy and nsavage like this.
  6. bald as

bald as Member

Would I, a dedicated DE denier do that to you @alfredus :)

Great catch up as usual. @khun_diddy I ran the kami over the rocks when I got home and it is deadly :)

Until next time.

alfredus likes this.
  7. alfredus

It is time again for another meet-up (y)(y)(y)

When: Sunday, Mar.25, 2018
    Time: 2 pm
    Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

I am looking forward seeing you all there @bald as, @nsavage, @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @SchoolForAnts, @Robbie d, @David.Nesci, @Adam, @Craigyfeef, @Cpt Bluebear, @Robbo14, @Deadshort, @carlmaloschneider, @CUEBALL, @Oliver, @wayne646, @rockleigh1968, @Grey, @alien13, @2DIE, @Phil, @EJ_DE98

If I missed tagging anyone from Adelaide/SA, please tag them and I will add them to the list

As always, if you want to see/smell anything at the meet-up, just post it here so we can bring it along - see you all soon!

nsavage likes this.
  8. alfredus

9. alfredus

Time is flying by and it has been almost 2 months since our last get together...so without further ado here the details for the next meet-up:

When: Sunday, May.27, 2018
    Time: 2 pm
    Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

I am looking forward seeing you all there @bald as, @nsavage, @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @SchoolForAnts, @Robbie d, @David.Nesci, @Adam, @Craigyfeef, @Cpt Bluebear, @Robbo14, @Deadshort, @carlmaloschneider, @CUEBALL, @Oliver, @wayne646, @rockleigh1968, @Grey, @alien13, @2DIE, @Phil, @EJ_DE98

If I missed tagging anyone from Adelaide/SA, please tag them and I will add them to the list

As always, if you want to see/smell anything at the meet-up, just post it here so we can bring it along - see you all soon (y)(y)(y)

nsavage likes this.