2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Far be it from me to start rumours BUT this certainly caught my attention -

Nepal!

A long way from Hitchin in the UK.

While they indicate -

'It’s not the end of P&B. The business will continue to sail from Kathmandu whilst our products are still being hand made and shipped from our home town in Hitchin' I think it would certainly be wise to stock up, just in case ...

[or am I justifying future purchases just because ...

Best wishes @Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

Minimum if they desire to ship out of Nepal, will be an increase of price due to added handling.

Reactions: JVS
Nothing will change for now.
Kerry and Sarah have invested alot of time in the business. Good on them for following their passions in life.

If by the slightest chance they decide to produce from Nepal in the near future, logistics is not a problem. Others have done a similar life change and have been very successful. ( Oaken Labs !)

If everyone does a hamsterkauf now, they'll see a sudden spike in sales and maybe think "that went well". Next thing, the money might go to their heads so they reformulate their soaps with palm oil causing mass despair and another panic buy... :unsure::whistle:

If everyone does a hamsterkauf now, they'll see a sudden spike in sales and maybe think "that went well". Next thing, the money might go to their heads so they reformulate their soaps with palm oil causing mass despair and another panic buy... :unsure::whistle:

Those words shall NOT be spoken!