Themed Shave Day

Synth for me (back to using my travel brush - AGAIN!) because, believe it or not - I don't have a slant!

[Yes, yes, that has almost guaranteed Slant Sunday so people can laugh at me :cry: ]

Synth for me (back to using my travel brush - AGAIN!) because, believe it or not - I don't have a slant!

[Yes, yes, that has almost guaranteed Slant Sunday so people can laugh at me :cry: ]

I don't feel so bad being slantless now though I do intend to rectify that problem in the near future :D

I don't feel so bad being slantless now though I do intend to rectify that problem in the near future :D

LOL :)

I have used them but I'm not sure if I actually ever even owned one. I don't think Gillette made any which is probably a factor!

Well I am all for being inclusive and certainly don't want to laugh at @Mark1966 - and although it will be very hard for me to give my new brush a rest:

Sunday May.15 is Synthetic Sunday - I am sure you guys will bring out some beauties!

ss.png

Will I use my Moog, my Korg or my Plissoft?

Well I am all for being inclusive and certainly don't want to laugh at @Mark1966 - and although it will be very hard for me to give my new brush a rest:

Sunday May.15 is Synthetic Sunday - I am sure you guys will bring out some beauties!

Bummer, don't have one and no time to get one.
Arr well. I'll be camping again so it will be Wee Scot Sunday anyway!

Bummer, don't have one and no time to get one.
Arr well. I'll be camping again so it will be Wee Scot Sunday anyway!

Sorry @Sxot - but I am sure there will be something coming up for you as well soon!

Let's go start a 'GoFundMe' page so we can have sponsors to fund the purchase of a few these "essentials"! ;) lol joking. I'd love a slant razor one day though.

Great idea - especially for some "essential" stainless steel razors and "essential" custom brushes :D

That would be TOMORROW!

Just a reminder guys :)

Synthetic Sunday is on - show us your favorite synths guys: in the SOTD section, lather shots, here...everywhere you like