filobiblic

Facepeeler Extraordinare
State Convenor - NSW
Group Buy Caporegime
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2015 Sabbatical Fail
A FYI item:
@D_Smythe has just posted a video from his lab where he is showing some of the process that goes into making his aftershave colognes. I can't believe he distills his own essential oils! I can see why his aftershave colognes are a great buy...
It's worth watching for a brief insight into the process of making aftershave. (It is 12 mins approx.)

Thanks @filobiblic for that video.

I had no idea PAA was such a small scale operation - looks like a cottage industry!!

I have certainly found the PAA aftershaves fragrance to be stronger and lasts a lot longer (6-8 hrs) than others.

If you check the ingredients list they are not all the same either. Various ingredients are added or removed as they all effect the scent in different ways. It is not a base formula into which he throws a fragrance!

@filobiblic what aftershave colognes brand is this from ?

Phoenix Artisan Accruements (PAA) and also Crown King.

If you check the ingredients list they are not all the same either. Various ingredients are added or removed as they all effect the scent in different ways. It is not a base formula into which he throws a fragrance!

Yes. He makes that point in his video. I found that fascinating and a compliment to his craftsmanship.

Phoenix Artisan Accruements (PAA) and also Crown King.

Yes. He makes that point in his video. I found that fascinating and a compliment to his craftsmanship.

Hehe. I suppose I should have watched it before making comment! Watching it now.