Watcha wearing today?

qS5XAV4.jpg

Thought I would enjoy some final wear time before this one gets passed on to my son.
Your wrinkles needs a massive skin lift.

I had the chance to wear my only pocket watch to a wedding recently and the number of positive comments it got reminded me that although the use of timepieces of this kind has waned there is a certain charm about them that remains……. once again great piece, thanks for sharing👍
Thank you.

Well, your Garmin watch is monitoring your health actives. Unless your doctor requested, your health actives data directly from your Garmin watch.
If I read that correctly, my Garmin fitness tracking watch.... is tracking my fitness?
giphy.gif

I bought it specifically because I wanted to track my "stats" for exercise, heart rate, sleep, stress, etc. It's also a smartwatch, so it gives me notifications from my phone. I am not a conspiracy theorist, so I am not particularly concerned about them having that data

If I read that correctly, my Garmin fitness tracking watch.... is tracking my fitness?
giphy.gif

I bought it specifically because I wanted to track my "stats" for exercise, heart rate, sleep, stress, etc. It's also a smartwatch, so it gives me notifications from my phone. I am not a conspiracy theorist, so I am not particularly concerned about them having that data
I have an apple iWatch that monitored everything and the data is saved directly to my iPhone, and I give the data to my GP to check up on my health and also my mental health (PTSD and sleep).