Well wishes to Keen Edge

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
For those that are not aware, we've an Olympian within our group here.
@Keen edge will be competing for Australia in the discipline of Shooting, specifically 50m Rifle Prone Men.

I personally openly wish you well and hope you've the fortune to demonstrate your skill and bring home gold mate.
Remember to include traditional shaving as a hobby this time btw ;)

Here I was going to ignore the Olympics - thanks for the reminder @borked (BTW - you could always edit Wikipedia to include the shaving reference!)

Go @Keen edge will be crossing every body part hoping for a good result!

The good Dr Google tells me that qualification is from 10:00pm Friday 12 August with Finals from 12:00am on Saturday 13 August. Don't forget to set your alarms people (y)

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ...

Thanks for the mention,

My qualification starts 9.00am on Friday (Brazil time) with the final at 11.00 the same day.

I had a great time at the opening last night, I had a great spot, front and centre behind our flag bearer marching (walking) in.
Mate, whatever eventuates, needless to say, we're proud to have such an accomplished athlete within our fold and admire what you've already achieved before this and indeed, making it to the Olympics... again :)
Yet we do hope to see you at the Syd meet up, wearing gold.

I'm glad you enjoyed the opening ceremony too :)

Mate, whatever eventuates, needless to say, we're proud to have such an accomplished athlete within our fold and admire what you've already achieved before this and indeed, making it to the Olympics... again :)
Yet we do hope to see you at the Syd meet up, wearing gold.

I'm glad you enjoyed the opening ceremony too :)

Here here......

"No half measures......"

@Keen edge will be competing for Australia in the discipline of Shooting, specifically 50m Rifle Prone Men.

I personally openly wish you well and hope you've the fortune to demonstrate your skill and bring home gold mate.

Congrats, and don't drink the water.

Well I'd like to nominate myself as idiot of the week! After reading @Keen edge post I thought,umm, I'm overdue for a day off so I cancelled everything for Friday so I could see how Warren goes. THEN I noticed he said 9am Brazil time not Sydney time.... Duh, that's 10pm our time!

Doesn't matter. Go Warren go!

So, 60 shots in a limit of 75 minutes, aiming at a ring numbered from 1 to 10 and an inner ten, formally known as a bullseye.
6 rounds of 10 shots and the top 35 within 9 points.

A close qualifier from my understanding of the rules and despite not qualifying, you did bloody well @Keen edge
Yet I do have to ask, what happened in that last 10? (7 didn't show it, so I've no idea)
Average out your scores from the other 10 shot breaks and you would of been on the verge of qualifying!

Either way, I reiterate you've no reason to feel anything but pride in your accomplishment :)

Yeah the scores all looked VERY close to me, not much between a rooster and feather duster at that level!

Well done @Keen edge (y)

Do we know what he shaved with on the day ?

Feel quite proud that we have an Olympian in our midst, had to tell the wife as such too!
:)