What is on your Christmas Wish List?

Sxot

Artisan Producer
It's nearly Christmas! I'm about to start getting the question: "What do you want - wet shaving related?"

I've only just started thinking about it the three Barrister Reserve A/S's are on it.
What's on yours?

Last edited:
Above the Tie Razor, and or a Feather AS/D2. Some more Stirling soaps and the B&M Reserve Classic and Cool to finish off the collection. I would'nt say no to an NBN connection either. Building has apparantly just commenced in my Suburb here in Townsville, before chrissy would be nice.

1930's Gillette new Long Comb I'm discussing this with Nick via email because he's going to replated in Rhodium which is going to take a while, may not get it before Xmas and thanks too @FatBoy58 for helping me out.
1930-s-gillette-new-long-comb-w-brand-new-rhodium-plating-4d20d9dc5a583ab408214255d5e2be03.jpg

Gillette Slim Adjustable TTO Adjustable maybe after New Year Eve around mid January or February 2017.
$_35.JPG

Gillette Red Tip Super Speed DE Razor planning to get this around mid March or April 2017.
9f7be82c6d1a3e842a1f23d495a6c88a.jpg

Edit:- After new year eve I'm sending two Fat Boys to @FatBoy58 to have them fully checked to make sure their working 100% properly, and another Fat Boy will be send off to NZ for a complete replated in Nickle and repairs. So I've got three Fat Boys two goes to me and one give to my brother as a late Christmas Gift and he's knows about it.

Last edited:
Some Captains choice Bay rum (when in stock) or Cat o nine tails from the stray Whisker are on top of the list
then a nice Natural Nagura set from JNS to compliment my Nakayama Asagi would be nice also
I have one more Brush on the list but it is a custom Horn & shell handle with a nice 26mm knot (TGN HMW or 2 band silvertip or a Thater knot) is still in my "to do" pile when I have all the parts
I have enough Shave soaps & creams to last a daily shaver 5 years at least
& my straights wont wear out for at least another 1000 years in there rotation sequence

Some Captains choice Bay rum (when in stock) or Cat o nine tails from the stray Whisker are on top of the list
then a nice Natural Nagura set from JNS to compliment my Nakayama Asagi would be nice also
I have one more Brush on the list but it is a custom Horn & shell handle with a nice 26mm knot (TGN HMW or 2 band silvertip or a Thater knot) is still in my "to do" pile when I have all the parts
I have enough Shave soaps & creams to last a daily shaver 5 years at least
& my straights wont wear out for at least another 1000 years in there rotation sequence

I have a custom blade in progress, and there will likely be another but I have decided I have more than enough to last me and not get bored with the rotation. I have even thought of selling some since the prices have gone up ridiculously these past couple of months. I mean, $75 for an average Bengall? "Tell 'im he's dreaming!". Then I decided against it.

There is always more soaps & A/S to try - soapy sudsery is next on my list so I will be saying "basically anything from The Stray Whisker that I don't already have"