What is Santa bringing you?

MrT

Commander of Soap
State Rep - NSW
Group Buy Associate
Hey all

I thought I would start a thread to discuss what things (that you know of) you are excited about that Santa is bringing you.

Things I know of:
Vie-Long Horse Hair brush
EJ Best Badger brush
L'Occitane Cade soap
C&E Moroccan Myrrh soap

The C&E soap smells amazing, so I'm super excited about receiving that. Also heaps keen to try the Vie-Long horse hair brush.

Ooh, and Omega 10066 brush, and DR Harris Arlington soap.

Ummmm, I believe some Jabonman soaps might find their way to me via my son. That is the only shaving related item I'm aware of.

Hey, actually - it is the ONLY item I'm aware of :)

Orders to get the spare bedroom painted and ready for the arrival of Wifebert's mum in early Jan. Not sure I am that excited about it though.

What else? Maybe a few blades if either I or @borked gets organised enough to do our little swap

Don't be too excited about the C & E moroccan myth soap. One of the first soaps I got due to the smell and would be top of the list of worst performance soaps I have ever tried.
If you can take it back do so now.

Can't be any worse than the C&E Nomad according to my wife. I got a bar of soap Pif'ed to me a while back (by @Mark1966 I think). She had thrown it in the bin within 30 minutes of me opening it as she hated the smell that much.

Orders to get the spare bedroom painted and ready for the arrival of Wifebert's mum in early Jan. Not sure I am that excited about it though.

What else? Maybe a few blades if either I or @borked gets organised enough to do our little swap
Count yourself lucky @eggbert I have had to do 2 rooms for mother and sister plus paint a bunch of dining room chairs

I have a 4X3m room which has so far taken over 10L of paint - just to do the bloody ceiling. They sprayed some weird textured stuff on it when the house was built and it just sucks the paint in. I am never painting another ceiling in that house!

Jabonman goodies is the big one, Berkeley brush... Then lots of samples and odds and ends oh including shaver heaven soap - keen to support Aussies. Balm too if himage goes under next week instead of this week

I have a 4X3m room which has so far taken over 10L of paint - just to do the bloody ceiling. They sprayed some weird textured stuff on it when the house was built and it just sucks the paint in. I am never painting another ceiling in that house!
Painting ceilings should be made illegal :) As should stripping wallpaper off walls before painting

Stockings custom stitched to hold:
Jabonman goodness
Captains Choice Bay Rum and some Cat O'Nine Tails
Plisson Synth.

All coming via this well-tanned Santa. Oh boy, I am worried….very worried.
imageuploadedbytapatalk1418704584-138030-jpg.881

@filobiblic

Jabonman goodies is the big one, Berkeley brush... Then lots of samples and odds and ends oh including shaver heaven soap - keen to support Aussies. Balm too if himage goes under next week instead of this week
In said samples are modern and vintage blades.

ATT open comb stainless steel razor with H2 plate - the aggressive one. Hoping it will match it with my 2011 Muhle R41.

Nuthin.

Although I did have to go into the Aesop store and those synths look alright...
What you left them all there, didn't even rescue a single one. You heartless pri….
…can I ask...whaddya reckon? Nice hey?

Look nice. Might be a bit soft for backbone tho. I thought the BS was too firm, but it's given a little. I don't expect they'll change much being synth, but the fibres would surely give a little in the knot through use.

Speaking of synths... Come back tomorrow as Santa is coming early this year. [emoji6] I may even share in the windfall. [emoji4]