Where's Monsta??

Scottish distillery, but which one?

... or are we trying to find you IN the photo!

Winner Winner.

We are staying literally across the road, and about 400m short of Ardbeg. Will be headed over there shortly for the first tour of the day.
I thought so. A perfect place to start, there's no improving on their products. Pity they're getting so expensive now... :(

Enjoy your tour. I finally had a glass of Lord of the Isles the other day as a birthday treat. Sadly, it was a high priced disappointment (yes, of course I do know LTI was produced by a completely different crew) but I had to know. I still love the Uigeadail. :love:

Everything is getting expensive now. Dr Iain McArthur said as much earlier today that he was very disappointed that there was not a much cheaper yet still excellent Laga offering from the distillery as opposed to what is being offered (at around 100 quid a bottle).
What a cheeky bugger he is, and he also let us know that this year is his last festival and he will be retiring at the end of the year. I was quite upset to hear it but the day was excellent and I got my photo with him too.