Which One

Discussion started by 58RW, Aug 6, 2018.

1. 58RW

58RW Member

They got this one to same knot I think just different handle
    [​IMG]

fruityasu likes this.
  2. FluffyGroodle

FluffyGroodle Member

I got the Mondial badger as a replacement for the boar version that just kept shedding on me. I would elsewhere for a badger...I’d even consider the Yaqi options :whistle:

fruityasu likes this.
  3. 58RW

58RW Member

So you found the e Boar Mondial shed a lot

fruityasu likes this.
  4. sealer

sealer Member

boar one should be full blondes according to my current taste. It i a boar brush, so why try to imitate a badger one?

fruityasu and RustyBlade like this.
  5. 58RW

58RW Member

That's it decision made & your all have to wait to see what I get no more talk and yes in case your wondering broke my own RULE this is a Want :)

fruityasu likes this.
  6. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Did you know Big W, Coles and Woolworths sells a 22mm boar brush for around $10, I think ?

The last time I checked about 2 weeks ago

58RW and fruityasu like this.
  7. 58RW

58RW Member

Sorry all doing another consideration a Vie Long Boar/Horse 70/30 had a look on G&C anyone got views on B/H

RustyBlade and fruityasu like this.
  8. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Whatever floats your boat @58RW just grab the bloody brush that you like best and the price fits you’re budget just right.

58RW, Errol and fruityasu like this.
  9. Nightguard

Nightguard Member

If it's the same brush they sell at my local Coles and Woolies it's a mix of boar and synthetic.

SpeedyPC and fruityasu like this.
  10. SpeedyPC

Thanks for clearing that up @Nightguard otherwise I couldn’t tell it’s a mix of boar and synthetic because I couldn’t be bothered to get one.

fruityasu likes this.
  11. Timmy Dee

Timmy Dee Member

Yep, it's the DaVinci brand 70/30 (70% synth, 30% bristle). I was tempted to get one when I was shopping for a larger toiletry bag for an upcoming trip, but I've got LOTS of backup L'Occitane x Plisson brushes so I will just take one of those little synths.

Still, though - $6 for a brush ain't bad.

58RW, fruityasu and SpeedyPC like this.