Wine and menthol in a soap

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
Sounds a bit weird to me
http://lashavingsoap.com/products/ccxiii-shaving-soap
"Beginning with a full bottle of cabernet, we blend a variety of vegetable oils (stearic acid, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and avocado oil), add a healthy dollop of vegetable glycerin and menthol, and scent it with sea buckthorn, rose, lime, bergamot, clary sage, orange, vanilla, jasmine, petitgrain lemon and geranium, for a wonderful almost menthol sangria scent, that makes for a rich and cooling shave."

Finally it's appropriate to ask "what vintage is that puck of soap ?"

Two words: Bay Rum.
So why not Cab Sav?

Stirling Soap did a beer shaving soap - apparently it was horrendously bad.

Amusing imagining the puritan teetotaler going in to work freshly shaven and all diligent and the office gossiping like crazy about how he's a drunkard reeking of stinky, stale beer!

Stirling Soap did a beer shaving soap - apparently it was horrendously bad.

Amusing imagining the puritan teetotaler going in to work freshly shaven and all diligent and the office gossiping like crazy about how he's a drunkard reeking of stinky, stale beer!
I got to church wearing Bay Rum all the time. Does that count? [emoji6]

Are you teetotal too?

I like to wear the Oogallala Bay Rum to church. Scent that just keeps on keeping on.

And I ain't a tee totaller. I'm a coffee totaller. My theory is that tea is from the leaf as is marijuana. And we all know that marijuana like wine is dissipation of the mind, hence sin. But where coffee is served, grace abounds.

I like to wear the Oogallala Bay Rum to church. Scent that just keeps on keeping on.

And I ain't a tee totaller. I'm a coffee totaller. My theory is that tea is from the leaf as is marijuana. And we all know that marijuana like wine is dissipation of the mind, hence sin. But where coffee is served, grace abounds.
Huh?!?!
...weird...
Oh I get it now! [emoji28]