CBR Winter Meet Up - 7 July

And hopefully between all of us we'll have the calendar sorted, now that we've got the month, day and hour straight.:ROFLMAO:

And hopefully between all of us we'll have the calendar sorted, now that we've got the month, day and hour straight.:ROFLMAO:
Which year and century? :LOL:

Which year and century? :LOL:
Year doesn't matter - we'll automatically get that right.......we are going to keep meeting regardless of what year it is?
Century.....after this one who of us is going to be around to worry.
But when I checked, our illustrious leader had all this covered and I'm blahing for nothing.......
Apologies @Mark1966 , time and place was specified in post No:1 of this thread and year and century was implied by thread title and date stamp of thread. :) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Year doesn't matter - we'll automatically get that right.......we are going to keep meeting regardless of what year it is?
Century.....after this one who of us is going to be around to worry.
But when I checked, our illustrious leader had all this covered and I'm blahing for nothing.......
Apologies @Mark1966 , time and place was specified in post No:1 of this thread and year and century was implied by thread title and date stamp of thread. :) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well that *might* have been edited ...

My apolgies gents but I won't be able to make it today due to a last minute family thing :( Have a drink for me and hope to see you next Meetup :ROFLMAO:

My apolgies gents but I won't be able to make it today due to a last minute family thing :( Have a drink for me and hope to see you next Meetup :ROFLMAO:
Always next time buddy.
Take care.

I might be a little late guys. Wife is not well and I’m just needing to get some stuff organised on the home front.

I'm on my way... Had to sort out a brief family drama. KEEP THE BAR OPEN FOR ME! ;)

Tall Latte. Straight... With one sugar.

Great afternoon before I had to leave. Saw some lovely shiny things too!

Doh! We forgot the photo. Nice to catch up guys and thanks for bringing all the gear to check out.

Yeah, thought of that on the way home. Then I reflected on the folks there and apart from @lerenau I figured the world was probably a better place without one ;)

Now don't forget - "wifenomics" and the "physics of handbags" and its relation to blackholes and anti-matter everyone ...

Last edited: