Wolf Whisker Brushes at Maggards

Apparently it's the wrong shape, so he is asking to either redo in the right shape or I change the colour, or I should just keep it what do you think?
What shape was it meant to be? Looks pretty awesome to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyrion

And that's a TSE? They look pretty similar and if you're happy with the colour then why not take it?

I wanted round pieces. Unsure of the square ones.

I wanted round pieces. Unsure of the square ones.

I think I need to give Peter some credit here. I picked up the above handle and paid, however I gotten this email today unsolicited

"Anyway, I cast another blank for you today and will turn it tomorrow. I want to make this right for you and it isn’t a bother at all to me. It is what I insist on trying to get my orders right and getting as close as possible to the request. Let me turn that tomorrow and send you pictures. You can select your favorite one of the two.

Peter
"

I just mentioned in passing that I thought round pieces would be better.

I think I need to give Peter some credit here. I picked up the above handle and paid, however I gotten this email today unsolicited

"Anyway, I cast another blank for you today and will turn it tomorrow. I want to make this right for you and it isn’t a bother at all to me. It is what I insist on trying to get my orders right and getting as close as possible to the request. Let me turn that tomorrow and send you pictures. You can select your favorite one of the two.

Peter
"

I just mentioned in passing that I thought round pieces would be better.
That's great. Peter is excellent at making sure you get the brush you want. I'm sure it will look spectacular, What was the colour scheme? I don't think I've seen that before.

That's great. Peter is excellent at making sure you get the brush you want. I'm sure it will look spectacular, What was the colour scheme? I don't think I've seen that before.

It's custom. First one he ever done. Black and blue and yellow.

Wow, that's special. Well done. I love all of mine, but got the ideas from other brushes. My Burnt Oak Whiskey is a stunner but pretty ubiquitous. It was what made me think twice about it. Although, ubiquitous in wet shaving terms means about 50 worldwide.

Wow, that's special. Well done. I love all of mine, but got the ideas from other brushes. My Burnt Oak Whiskey is a stunner but pretty ubiquitous. It was what made me think twice about it. Although, ubiquitous in wet shaving terms means about 50 worldwide.

You never know, he may add it to his regular patterns.

Have a look at that !
4eb7dc73cb9482f9a079c782ef7428b8.jpg
287bccfb193ec074f313aed7c703e6dc.jpg
751a729c98c273068fc23a5a624c1ab2.jpg
74a0d3a7f483df59d81662e40b3ce906.jpg
f643122122c52bf8ed1442dbe2b765a9.jpg
2027cffd00af632f5b76fd31584bf8b9.jpg
2d2452ef94108afb4a030350f29e5673.jpg