Wolfman Auction

Errol

Razor Review Guru
Wolfman have closed their wait list while research continues on a new model and will reopen again on 01 November 2021. They will continue to work through the wait list (I hope so, I have one in there somewhere) as usual. How does an auction for not regularly produced razors left over from previous years, experimental/ prototype pieces, or limited edition Wolfman's sound. First up - a Polished WR1-DC Razor Head (OC.74/SB.61) with a Darwin Handle. That razor is to be auctioned on 17 Sep 2021. You wont be bidding against me on this one but watch out down the track.

https://wolfmanrazors.com/pages/auctions-info

Why bother

... when you can get a Wolfman WR1 OC head with standard gap on a WR2 Handle and a WRA1 stand in the charity auction here AND be supporting a great cause?

OOPS!

Did I say too much?

Indeed, but I usually get in trouble when I start saying what I think about politicians. Though these days I reckon I'm pretty even-handed about it, as I have a uniformly low opinion of all of them... :rolleyes:
They cant be too bad, what about our man in the south here?
Im new and dont know much about the guy apart from his family owning our rental, his brother thinks highly of him though haha

I work with lots of MPs, Federal and State, from both side of politics and my assessment is that the majority are actually decent folks, working hard to do what they think is best for the community BUT as is often the case the small number of attention seekers does not always reflect the majority.

Having said that - careful we don't stray into partisan comments here ...

@alfredus will be grabbing these upcoming WR3 and WR4 models soon ;)

I think he already got WR1 and WR2 in his wolfman den.

I have all production SS Wolfman CC in my den (WR1, WR2, BBS-1, Guerilla) as well as a Brass WR1...and of course I hope I will be able to get James' new offerings ;)

Just need the handle...asked James so many times, if he would make me one :(