Women's shaving

glenos

.. is a GRANDPA now!
2018 Sabbatical
2015 Sabbatical
On my recent trip to Mensiz my wife seemed curious about whether she could buy a razor for use on her legs, armpits etc. I dismissed her at the time and she has since bought yet another pack of carts.

So does anyone have a suggestion of a razor, soaps and techniques she could try, I only have a Mekur 38C and a EJ DE89.

And there is no way she is using my brush on her pits

On my recent trip to Mensiz my wife seemed curious about whether she could buy a razor for use on her legs, armpits etc. I dismissed her at the time and she has since bought yet another pack of carts.

So does anyone have a suggestion of a razor, soaps and techniques she could try, I only have a Mekur 38C and a EJ DE89.

And there is no way she is using my brush on her pits

Where is the lovely Jodie? when we need her?

from what i can see a lady gillette is just a longer handle version of a regular razor. im curious to know why is that so?

from what i can see a lady gillette is just a longer handle version of a regular razor. im curious to know why is that so?

Your ankles are further away than your chin aren't they?

One of which I happen to have thanks to Marks sense of humour!

??? - did I sell you one of these? They are a really good razor I'm told.

Your ankles are further away than your chin aren't they?

didnt think that far, because i could reach my ankles using a normal shaver if i shaved my legs, so i kinda guessed that it wasnt necessary, but thinking back, i can see how it would make things easier.