Woolworths Alpha 5 Razor

JugV2

Simply boring.
So I went to Darwin for a few days, and due to bad timing I missed baggage check in. This meant I had to take my small suitcase in cabin.

I had my Progress in it with a blade, and of course they scanned it and pulled my luggage apart to remove my WMD so I didn't take over the plane and give everyone BBS shaves.

Meanwhile I had aerosol cans and a butane lighter in my backpack they never said boo about....

So in Darwin I went to Woolies and laughed uncontrollably and the 10 pack of Wilkinsons for $15.

Then I had an iced coffee and laughed some more.

I had to shave so I bought a $6 Alpha 5 disposable razor with 5 blades.

I haven't used one of these razors for years. I had a Semogue and some TOBS soap. I was fine for everything except the blade...anyway this razor felt like I was wiping a bit of cardboard over my face.

I had to do three passes to get a close shave - and I was only removing two days stubble.

In a way I am glad this happened, because it has refreshed my memory of how dreadful these are and how grateful I am to use a double edge blade.

I must admit the price was good though.

I should have called Eggy and grabbed a blade but I was in Palmerston and thoroughly embarassed about the fact.

About being in Palmerston, I mean.

I should have called Eggy and grabbed a blade but I was in Palmerston and thoroughly embarassed about the fact.

About being in Palmerston, I mean.

So you should be!

I wouldn't mind a trip down that way. Heard a south Indian cafe just opened near the water tower and wouldn't mind giving it a try.

I've been driving passed quite frequently, going down to Noonamah for work 2-3 times per week.

Hope your mum is better.

I've missed you too PJ. As much as you miss your destination every time we arrange to meet.

I was seriously considering instigating a search but then the prospect of finding you in that hell hole of a shopping mall, assuming I could actually find it in the first place, put the kibosh on that idea. I'm still worried about you. The fact that you've replaced your avatar with a fucking cat (don't give me the lame pussy-cat analogy) only adds to my concern. And for that matter will make you far less visible than you are at the moment!

The avatar is a work in progress. I'm looking for something that tickles my fancy. I am of course open to suggestions.

After working seven days a week for god knows how long, plus emergency trip to Darwin, and a lot of other stressful things lately, I have come back to Pee and See and found there are now billions of members I have never heard of. I mean, we're almost as big as Facebook.

But some things never change. Drubbing is still complimentary and likes to use multiple razors and ten different types of blade. PJ you seem to be as swarthy as a walrus and Glen.... Glen is still allowed out in public. For now.

I was seriously considering instigating a search but then the prospect of finding you in that hell hole of a shopping mall, assuming I could actually find it in the first place, put the kibosh on that idea. I'm still worried about you. The fact that you've replaced your avatar with a fucking cat (don't give me the lame pussy-cat analogy) only adds to my concern. And for that matter will make you far less visible than you are at the moment!
When you've had your next grumpiness injection, let me know if you wanna catch up for a coffee some time.

Leave Brittany alone, you will be 60 one day as well!