Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
So here it is guys, your chance to be one of the FIRST in the world to use the world's first ...

razor_features__63220.1443749954.1280.1280.jpg

SEVEN blade shaving system!!!!

Just look at that baby. Imagine it wrapping itself around your face - clearly seven times better than any of @Mark's straight razors with just one cutting edge.

Even with an 'Advanced Moisturizing Strip: Antioxidants from Argan oil and Calendula extract' - did you read that @alfredus - Argan Oil!!!!!

Of special interest to many will be the special 'Venetian Flow™: Allows for easy rinsing. This feature also increases blade life.'

Not forgetting of course that the '7 Precision Aligned Blades' are 'Micro Positioned to deliver the most comfortable and smooth shave.'

Don't believe me (or them)?

Here is my offer...

I have one of these beauties along with a spare pack of four cartridges, so six in total, on their way to me from Korea where they are made.

The first five (5) P&C members in good standing to reply indicating:
  • they will try this 'system' and
  • post reviews here; and
  • undertake to post the handle and remaining cartridges to the next member;
gets to play!

Just reply below and say 'Pick Me'

Go on, what do you have to lose!

(BTW - the ETA on this purchase is 30 October - just wanted to get in early before everybody rushed out to buy one!)

Last edited:
You have spies everywhere don't you?
*backs away*
Not me thanks.

I will pass. I think @Anthony has been trying out cartridge razors lately, he might be up for it :)

Thanks for the offer @Mark1966 , but I am out. I tried once a single Dorco blade, the thought of what 7 of them could do to my face gives me nightmares.....

Recently travelled with hand luggage only. Two mornings of using cartridges. I've yet to truly plumb the psychological depths of the trauma - suffice it to say I've been back a fortnight and have used nothing but straights! Cannot even come at putting a DE to my face.

exam-pass.gif

thumb_COLOURBOX10196509.jpg

Seriously guys - what a bunch of wimps!

Will put 7/8s of sharp steel against your face but not 7 blades ????

I've only ever used a twin blade but I'm in out of curiousity and in the name of scientific research - will nobody else join me?

Out of curiosity I will try it @Mark1966 - always willing to experiment :)

Now THIS is a brave soul.

Courageous, risk taking, in the spirit of the great freedom fighters I give you -

braveheart.jpg

GLENN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?

Only one (other) brave soul?

I'm just a wuss - there I said it out load. Just the thought of that thing touching my skin gives me the creeps...I think I'd rather grow back my beard than shaving with that :cry:

My big concern would be from clogging. That was the issue I had with the 6-blade system from Aldi

Ahhh, but the - 'Venetian Flow™: Allows for easy rinsing. '

See all the details here.

They say that this is 'the next level' and that 'Close has never been closer'.