WOW! Shaver Heaven you've made my wet shaving 100 times easier and smoother thank you.

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
@Anthony

You're Shaver Heaven soaps I was using Summers Breeze have made my wet shaving 100 times easier and smoother when my safety razor glide on my face very safe, and I must say what did you add to you're soap that's make its easier and very safe without any irritation at all :D;)(y)

I can't wait to check out Sweet Almond Milk tomorrow :D:cool:

Thank you very much @Anthony for making my day more enjoyable to wet shaving and you're soap ;)(y)

Last edited:
Sweet Almond Milk is awesome!
@SydBJW loves the SAM but he reckons there's another one just out that *perhaps* tops it... He'll just have to tell you as I can't recall the name of it.

G'day @Anthony

The Sweet Almond Milk really smells like magic and it's making me so hungry it's reminds me my childhood was Chocolate Almond Milkshake, and this soap is so creamy with extra cushion and this soap glides perfectly with my safety razor has given me extra protection without any irritation at all.

All I can say is you bloody ripper @Anthony and you've still made my day even more enjoyable to wet shaving and you're soap, and I'm coming back for more very soon please keep this up and you shall be KING.
t2981.gif
t2986.gif
t2037.gif
all%20mighty.gif

Last edited: