WOW !!!

58RW

If I told you that the this Safety Razor was A$351.70 & that does not include postage would you believe me.
xaLUXnT.jpg

True you got it. However, pushing it just a bit on price for a 3 piece well certainly for some I'd say me included. I wonder how it would stack up against my RW 6C

True you got it. However, pushing it just a bit on price for a 3 piece well certainly for some I'd say me included. I wonder how it would stack up against my RW 6C

6c is made in PRC Zamak razor
6s made in North America. Stainless Steel.

You cannot compare a pot metal razor vs stainless steel.
The 6s is built like a tank and a quality product for the price. This is a razor that can be passed down from generation to generation, ikewise for the Tatara razor.

If you think this razor is expensive, jump on the wolfman razors website and look at the price of what a fully polished razor will set you back.

I reckon my Tatara outshines any Yaqi razor by far!

There’s supporting artisans (both hardware and software) and there’s supporting Chinese mass production.

You do you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw and they are a bargain crazy if someone doesn't pick up on them. For me thanks but like a few of us trying to thin out ;)
Ti BB is all I use these days, yeah it was pricey compared to some but man it shaves well. If I bought that first I wouldn't have bought all the other razors I own so it would have saved me money in the long run, as well as time and effort trying to find the one.

6c is made in PRC Zamak razor
6s made in North America. Stainless Steel.

You cannot compare a pot metal razor vs stainless steel.
The 6s is built like a tank and a quality product for the price. This is a razor that can be passed down from generation to generation, ikewise for the Tatara razor.

If you think this razor is expensive, jump on the wolfman razors website and look at the price of what a fully polished razor will set you back.
If it ain't brass it's just a temporary fad, and vintage brass trumps all.

Why would anyone pay stupid money on a razor, or toothbrush, or nail clippers, or any other bathroom tool?

iu