Yaqi discounts livestream on AliX app

There's another discounts livestream at 5pm today. I got a 26mm Moka Badger, a shave bowl, a 28mm Rocks Timberwolf Synth, a travel razor in pouch (no idea if any good), a 24mm Cavern Lake Tuxedo Knot, and the 'flipside' head for ~$65 last time... the stream takes a while, but it's pretty fun to watch along and they have giveaways as well.

Hoping for a mellon head, some soap, and maybe some stainless handles on this one, but there are a ton more brushes, and their telstar and tile heads going as well.

There's another discounts livestream at 5pm today. I got a 26mm Moka Badger, a shave bowl, a 28mm Rocks Timberwolf Synth, a travel razor in pouch (no idea if any good), a 24mm Cavern Lake Tuxedo Knot, and the 'flipside' head for ~$65 last time... the stream takes a while, but it's pretty fun to watch along and they have giveaways as well.

Hoping for a mellon head, some soap, and maybe some stainless handles on this one, but there are a ton more brushes, and their telstar and tile heads going as well.
I wouldn’t waste money on any Yaqi Chinese bullsh#t razors, because, I don’t trust their products quality control when it comes to razors. I don’t have any issues with only three Yaqi synthetic brushes I have in my den.

oh ok, you've had bad experiences with their razors? the plisson brush I got from the wetshavingco is a mile better than the Jack the Barber one, and the adjustable is fine so far, but... you know, it's my first :)

AU $11.72 | Yaqi Chrome Color Stainless Steel Handle 3 pcs Men Safety Razor
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrwg8Ke

Pretty sure this is one that @Errol has reviewed - on discount for the Livestream now for $12 W. Stainless handle. Bargain.
I paid $20 just for the handle and it's a perfect match for the Lupo (both Wolfman replicas)

I think the discount is over now :( They have limited quantities at the low price during the stream, and then prices go back up once the stream ends. $10 for a brush I don't need... so tempting, but resisted this time. I may have bought the razor... not that I need that either....

Yaqi are well known for producing excellent brushes, so I can definitely recommend trying those next time the opportunity presents. Having said that, they're already great value at the wetshavingco site.

Totally agree. Most of my brushes are YAQI or have one of their knots fitted. They are great value and Dave at the Wet Shaving Co would appreciate the business. You'll also get it quicker through Dave than ordering it straight from Aliexpress.

Also, it you do see something from OUMO or YAQ on Aliexpress that isn't available at the Wet Shaving Co, hit Dave up, as an agent he can get it in for you.