YAQI Double Open Comb Razors

Does anyone have any experience with the DOC razors from Yaqi? I'm thinking of giving the Stamford or Red Devil a whirl.
Yeah purchased the original DOC as an alternative to RazoRock/Italian Barber when they released their 1st version as many users mentioned they were the same pot metal?!
Doesn't get as much use these days but shaves smooth and close when paired with a decent blade. A great alternative to more expensive OC razors/heads in my collection.
Its a tad more efficient than the original DOC from PAA which I've kept as a travel razor but quite mild in comparison.

I have never tried any YAQI razors but time will tell. I have tried their brushes which seem pretty reasonable.

The PAA Ascension razors are nice however I can't help but feel the teeth are a little too grating if that makes sense, I don't feel its due to the design but more to do with the way the tips are finely cut so precise which creates a bit of a sharp tip to each tooth on the comb. It may be due to technique and habit of use of angle but this is how I recall it being. I feel like the original DOC being what it is and the materials used may be less of an issue in that regard.
The Select Flare tip looks like it could resolve that in comparison to the stainless steel version. It is an interesting razor nonetheless.