your thoughts on shaver heaven bay rum?

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Used this soap for the first time today. The lather was superb as always with all SH soaps.

The scent is probably the weirdest I've ever encountered. I get the slightest hint of clove and an overpowering scent of capers.

I mean, who scents a soap with capers? It's quite off putting, even though the shave itself as fantastic.

What are your experiences with this scent?

Used this soap for the first time today. The lather was superb as always with all SH soaps.

The scent is probably the weirdest I've ever encountered. I get the slightest hint of clove and an overpowering scent of capers.

I mean, who scents a soap with capers? It's quite off putting, even though the shave itself as fantastic.

What are your experiences with this scent?
Pretty much the same thoughts. The capers ruined it for me.

Good to know it's not just me.

What a damn weird scent!
If it didn't have capers, it would have been great!

Mrs Macri: "Anthony, have you seen the capers? I need them for dinner"

[faint reply from the Shaver Heaven soap making centre]

@Anthony: "Capers? What capers dear? I'm just making some bay rum soap, :whistle:"

Thanks for the feedback gents.... was thinking outside the box when putting it together, but noted, no more capers ;-)
IF and I repeat IF we do come back, I may look at making another spin on bay rum although it wasnt one of our best sellers and was discontinued quite early on.
I personally love bay rums, but the Mrs doesn't like it one bit.

Thanks for the feedback gents.... was thinking outside the box when putting it together, but noted, no more capers ;-)
IF and I repeat IF we do come back, I may look at making another spin on bay rum although it wasnt one of our best sellers and was discontinued quite early on.
I personally love bay rums, but the Mrs doesn't like it one bit.
YOU'RE COMING BACK? :D