YouTube reviewer!

Cris

Hey troops and troopettes!

I had never heard of this place before until one of my YouTube viewers put me onto it!

I am Scottish born and bred but I have made Western Australia my home for the past 10 years and nothing looks to be changing that anytime soon!

Spent 9 years in the WA Police where I developed a sheer hatred of shaving. I suppose the problem was Mach 3 and electric shavers!

At the turn of this year I came across a fella on YouTube called Paul H Films and it caused me to buy a little starter DE shaving kit!

I created my YouTube channel "Another Cut Above" and did my very first de shave for the world to see! Since then I have amassed a small fortunes worth of shaving gear in my den and I offer reviews and insight into DE shaving on my Yourube channel!!!!!!!!

I invite you all to come take a peek as I think Australia needs to come to the forefront in wet shaving!!!

Thanks for having a wee read!

Hope to contribute soon!

That's is and regards

Cris

Welcome Cris! I enjoy the vids, and you'll certainly fit in around these parts (there's a couple of us with acquisition disorders as well).

What's your favourite go-to shaving gear?

Welcome to P&C @Cris (y)

welcome @Cris !
Its a great forum and I'm sure you will learn a lot being a member here - I certainly have!

@Cris
I've been watching your videos in the last couple of weeks. Good reviews!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Cris! I enjoy the vids, and you'll certainly fit in around these parts (there's a couple of us with acquisition disorders as well).

What's your favourite go-to shaving gear?

At the moment mate it's the R41, Bob Quinn custom burl and resin hmw brush, wickhams 1912 clubcola followed by shaveworks the cool fix and splash of conks bay rum! Love it!
Cheers
Cris

YIKE!! @Cris I cannot believe you've been shaving your head with a R41 v2013, hope you didn't leave too many nicks & cuts on your head before you apply the alum block :eek::confused: otherwise it will sting like HELL!! :confused:
Probably shaves my head with the r41 20-30 times and only nicked myself 2 or 3 times! It's the ultimate razor in my opinion for face or head! No irritation 9.9 out of 10!
Cheers
Cris

Hello and welcome @Cris
Will have to check out your YT channel mate. At lest you'll have a better accent than most of them! [emoji6]