2015 Sabattical thread

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
So posting links like above is realistically doing them a service ?

So posting links like above is realistically doing them a service ?
Nah @Drubbing is doing me good - and he knows it. Like the Zen Master with his long thin cane - a well-delivered whack across the back whenever I waver even slightly off the perpendicular.

keep 'em coming - as @filobiblic and I still have a few days left to buy. Sabbatical has nothing to do with the date of arrival just when stuff is bought and paid for.

Yep @Lifes a Peach , between you, @Drubbing and @borked how can we possibly fail? ...and even if we do who better to be holding the blanket taut for us as we jump out of the 7th floor of the blazing building than....
...oh boy we're doomed.

Where better to announce and stick to a shaving sabbatical than a shaving forum full of shaving crackpots? With so many shoulders to lean on how can you go wrong?

Soap wise I have x3 more I want to buy Barrister and Mann, Mikes, and Tabac. Then I am done for 2015 with soaps.

As for blades and razors well we will see :/

Soap wise I have x3 more I want to buy Barrister and Mann, Mikes, and Tabac. Then I am done for 2015 with soaps.

You going to join in as well? Good stuff!

We'll still trade and PIF, but will hold off from buying. I reckon between us we have enough soaps to keep us all lathered the whole year round!

Hush now... You'll get me beaten with the ban stick for mentioning such things. [emoji56]
Fear not brother you have not said a word. I say the words, you change the hearts and the minds.
Actually now that you mention it a ban could only help the cause of our sabbatical. Hmmm...

I got four samples of B&M if you want to try them Adam. I really like the scents but their a hardish soap which I don't like as much. If only the made a soft version, and stocked them in Australia ... Cheap [emoji57]

I got four samples of B&M if you want to try them Adam. I really like the scents but their a hardish soap which I don't like as much. If only the made a soft version, and stocked them in Australia ... Cheap [emoji57]
If you're preference is for a softer soap with a grand lather then you have to try some Wickhams.

I went to purchase some last night from there store but they were away on holidays and thus the store wasn't showing any products. How do you rate the soap nick?

Soap is excellent. I can't get the lather anything close to jabonman though, but I've only bowl lathered a handful of times so I really don't know what im doing. Always ends up a bit thin for me. If your used to hard soaps I'm sure it'd be no problem. The scents I rate very highly, clear and fresh.

I got nocturn, clary sage, Seville and cedarwood.

Yep @Lifes a Peach , between you, @Drubbing and @borked how can we possibly fail? ...and even if we do who better to be holding the blanket taut for us as we jump out of the 7th floor of the blazing building than....
...oh boy we're doomed.
Is that realisation I see within your post mate ?

I have bought too much soap really, and so briefly thought about a sabbatical myself. In case I do start one, I quickly had to buy Nannys Old Grey Bristle Test soap and an 8 pack sampler from Maggards of Strop Shoppe and Maggards own. So I'm now thinking I really do need to join the boys.