2015 Sabattical thread

I have bought too much soap really, and so briefly thought about a sabbatical myself. In case I do start one, I quickly had to buy Nannys Old Grey Bristle Test soap and an 8 pack sampler from Maggards of Strop Shoppe and Maggards own. So I'm now thinking I really do need to join the boys.
Saddle up buckaroo...best keep the chaps on coz we're in for a rocky ride.

I'm in a mad rush for the last few bits and pieces. Most likely ordering some Wickhams Soap before the year's out. Having dramas getting onto the MensBiz site to order some blades but...

Haha. I think you guys have plenty to last you for a few years (blades apart maybe?).

Will have to see if you can still manage to visit here so frequently when you have nothing new to talk about.

Perhaps we should start it in February?
Sorry grasshopper we work on the Gregorian calendar in these parts not the Chinese one!

Haha. I think you guys have plenty to last you for a few years (blades apart maybe?)
This is where @Monsta_AU 's vintage blade bonanza will come in handy. When does that get airborne again?

Will have to see if you can still manage to visit here so frequently when you have nothing new to talk about.
What do you mean... @Drubbing still posts here and he's been using the same line-up since Noah had an idea about building himself a tinnie and maybe adding a little extension on the back for a couple of his dogs..

Going to miss CNY in Penang this year due to impending fatherhood.

That almost warrants a sadface emoticon.

Your restraint is well noted.

I suggest stills starts his sabbatical next November. Just in time for xmas...

No, no, no I am ready! Just one last small order before the bell tolls on 2014 and I'll be right.

ถ้าคุณต้องการ เวลาพิเศษ ที่จะได้รับ บิตและชิ้น ก่อนปีใหม่ ,ปีใหม่ ไทย 13 เมษายน

OK then, if you can't read Thai;

If you need extra time to get bits and pieces before the new year, the Thai new year is 13 April.

You guys I'm ready to go NOW! ....
....buuuutttt I am just ordering some last minute things to make myself even more comfortable - namely some Wickhams soap, some blades and a scuttle for Winter....and if an ERR happens to arrive this side of 2015 then all the better, if not I will survive. All will be ordered and paid for before curtains close on 2014 (arrival times are irrelevant) according to the Gregorian calendar. If I miss this deadline, they will not be bought or paid for until 1 January 2016...unless secured in a trade or shaped into a PIF of course ;) Anywho, I'd like to think us 2015 Sabbatical participants will be helping each other out heavily with supplies - keeping it in the Family.

So who's in?

@filobiblic
@Nonick

Anyone else?

I'm just letting every know I'm working on Keen edge' Thai new year now.

I'm still right with you boys.

Sabbatical? If anything, I need to increase my purchases in 2015 ;)

My goal is simply to finish a full size puck of soap. Samples don't count. And to wear in all my brushes.

I would work to Pluto's calendar if I were you. Poor Pluto didn't complete a single Plutonian revolution around the sun between it being discovered and then subsequently declassified as a planet.

I feel like if you PIF something, you are allowed to buy a replacement without breaking the sabbatical.

I would work to Pluto's calendar if I were you. Poor Pluto didn't complete a single Plutonian revolution around the sun between it being discovered and then subsequently declassified as a planet.

Seriously? Poor pluto!

So @stillshunter if you pay me $300 for the Red Ring NOW then any refund and replacement purchase would not break the sabbatical ....

Thanks fellas, feeling the love, really feeling the love. But little do you know how motivated I am by spite! Let's see what the Tom Waterhouse odds are May onwards - as I might even put a little each way on myself later on in the year.