AG109rI.jpg
xMgNRSI.jpg

9QhSYp7.jpg

Zingari Man Resin Handle Brush 8 26 MM V11 fanchurian:

Dt7DDHB.png
f8xchye.png

Wtgd6Zz.png
PBdWSbc.png

DSCosmetics Brass 3 Piece Double Edge Safety Razor with both mild and medium plates:

qHAXtdC.jpg
aCfcySu.jpg
ifLmlxl.jpg
i94XqGj.jpg

Made on the Isle of Man by Progress Vulfix. I suspect it is their 'Sovereign Fibre'.
I'd be curious to see the comparison between it and the Simpson's Trafalgar T3 as both share a resemblance in shape, appearance and the synthetic fibre looks suspiciously the same...? :unsure:

- Blackbird in brass with stand (YAY!!)

- Rockwell 6S (I missed having it in my den)

Now I've settled with the blackbird machined & brass.

Merkur Progress.

Rockwell 6S.

I'm done with razors for now as I use the blackbird 90% of the time.

- Blackbird in brass with stand (YAY!!)

- Rockwell 6S (I missed having it in my den)

Now I've settled with the blackbird machined & brass.

Merkur Progress.

Rockwell 6S.

I'm done with razors for now as I use the blackbird 90% of the time.
Wow a Brassbird, congratulations!

My daughter arrived back from a holiday in Europe with a present from the Christmas markets in Budapest!

9a5mU1dl.jpg

I'm not expecting anything great - but the thought that counts :)

Manufacturer's website - https://www.szarufesu.hu/

Last edited:
My daughter arrived back from a holiday in Europe with a present from the Christmas markets in Budapest!

9a5mU1dl.jpg

I'm not expecting anything great - but the thought that counts :)

Manufacturer's website - https://www.szarufesu.hu/
Big on their Horn Razorbacks @szarufesu a wonderful thought (y)

This one has got a bit of history behind. I got it at an auction in the States. Showed it to a friend of mine, he kind of fancied it, otherwise I would've kept it for myself. Long story short, it went to his place. The problem is that he decided to grow a beard, ever since his wife has started liking him better this way. As a dear friend - quite the poet - would say, pussy hair pulls stronger than ox cart, so he doesn't shave anymore. So, after all these months, this gorgeous, and not often seen Böker, has arrived to its place.

SrjxWhL.jpg

I've never seen a barber's notch Böker. It also seems to come with the original honing, and it seems to be very well honed. Will try it the day after tomorrow.

This one has got a bit of history behind. I got it at an auction in the States. Showed it to a friend of mine, he kind of fancied it, otherwise I would've kept it for myself. Long story short, it went to his place. The problem is that he decided to grow a beard, ever since his wife has started liking him better this way. As a dear friend - quite the poet - would say, pussy hair pulls stronger than ox cart, so he doesn't shave anymore. So, after all these months, this gorgeous, and not often seen Böker, has arrived to its place.

SrjxWhL.jpg

I've never seen a barber's notch Böker. It also seems to come with the original honing, and it seems to be very well honed. Will try it the day after tomorrow.

I have a Boker with blue paua shell scales that has a barber's notch, but they do seem more the exception than a rule with Boker.