2023 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

Out for 10 minutes and no cold ears. However, we're having a relatively warm winter so far. Right now at 6:40 am, It's 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
Also, if the dog ears are too warm, usually means the dog is too hot.

Just keep an eye out on the dog ears.

Last edited:
Dscosmetic 30mm Peking Opera G7
y4m20zoeZIUz90rFYQw2M9QOp8TrdXookq_ELgx0KYEkumrFbHdHOoyEjSyO3DL1QfrTF6DTdbNbjGu_Hh69uQGvIk2BeokPpPBus927Cvo6WWJMrY2znQPuBAFXAUyeQq-CCRhWYoJVN7S9uxzNDQcRQJ3HD6nX2iUisf_4TWyahw-EbKUOIJytN7kE8-IlUiu

You have to try one before you regurgitate something like that.
I’ve had 6 different synthetic brushes with different types of fibres. I’ve sold them all and only kept one for travelling, badger brushes are heaps better than synthetic and I don’t have to spend a lot of money on higher end quality badger brushes.

I’ve had 6 different synthetic brushes with different types of fibres. I’ve sold them all and only kept one for travelling, badger brushes are heaps better than synthetic and I don’t have to spend a lot of money on higher end quality badger brushes.
Synthetics have come a long way in the last couple of years. Unless you've actually tried (for instance) the AP Shave Co G5C, the Lansky HD or the (very reasonably priced) DScosmetic G7, then all you are proving is that those who know the least, know it the loudest.

Synthetics have come a long way in the last couple of years. Unless you've actually tried (for instance) the AP Shave Co G5C, the Lansky HD or the (very reasonably priced) DScosmetic G7, then all you are proving is that those who know the least, know it the loudest.
Nah I’ve given up on synthetic crap

Good question, I ordered from the plate menu. I just sent him in email to confirm that it is polished. I'll let you know.
I emailed them a few hours ago also with a few questions including the possibility of purchasing polished plates. I would imagine they would charge a bit more per plate for polished ones but personally I feel like the price set for the plates should remain the same or they are going to price themselves out of sales. I hope that's the case and everything goes smoothly for you.

I'm still on the fence about it. I will probably watch it get sold before my eyes and feel miserable for a short while but then feel relief about not spending what little money I have left. hahaha.

I emailed them a few hours ago also with a few questions including the possibility of purchasing polished plates. I would imagine they would charge a bit more per plate for polished ones but personally I feel like the price set for the plates should remain the same or they are going to price themselves out of sales. I hope that's the case and everything goes smoothly for you.

I'm still on the fence about it. I will probably watch it get sold before my eyes and feel miserable for a short while but then feel relief about not spending what little money I have left. hahaha.
This from Pascal at Blutt:
"The ordered baseplate is bead-blasted. As mentioned in the newsletter individual baseplates will follow in a few weeks.
Right now only full polished razors are available.
Should I cancel the plate for you??

I asked him to remove it and will reorder when it is available in polished,

This from Pascal at Blutt:
"The ordered baseplate is bead-blasted. As mentioned in the newsletter individual baseplates will follow in a few weeks.
Right now only full polished razors are available.
Should I cancel the plate for you??

I asked him to remove it and will reorder when it is available in polished,
A few weeks isn't bad, at least you won't have to wait that long by the sounds of it and you didn't get the surprise of the receiving the wrong base plate when you received your nice new polished Blutt razor. I look forward to seeing it here soon. :)
Thanks for the info.

A few weeks isn't bad, at least you won't have to wait that long by the sounds of it and you didn't get the surprise of the receiving the wrong base plate when you received your nice new polished Blutt razor. I look forward to seeing it here soon. :)
Thanks for the info.
And thanks for your question, or I wouldn't have doible checked.