August 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Call today - thanks Whispers From The Woods & AusFarce (y)

IMG-20200821-182056.jpg

I've had this soap on my radar for a long while and thank @StratMan & @SpeedyPC for the reminder as the scent alone is officially my favourite!!! :love: Happy I stocked up on more TSW After Balm as its wonderful post shave and finally big respect for the professional packaging from Alex at Whispers From The Forest - I'll certainly be returning for more soap once I finish this tub! (y)

IMG-20200821-181947.jpg
IMG-20200821-182005.jpg

Mail Call today - thanks Whispers From The Woods & AusFarce (y)

IMG-20200821-182056.jpg

I've had this soap on my radar for a long while and thank @StratMan & @SpeedyPC for the reminder as the scent alone is officially my favourite!!! :love: Happy I stocked up on more TSW After Balm as its wonderful post shave and finally big respect for the professional packaging from Alex at Whispers From The Forest - I'll certainly be returning for more soap once I finish this tub! (y)

IMG-20200821-181947.jpg
IMG-20200821-182005.jpg
How do you like the SMELL straight from the tub, before, you start using the soap during the shave.

How do you like the SMELL straight from the tub, before, you start using the soap during the shave.
I recall reading somewhere that the scent was caramel like so when I open the tub I get strong Caramel Jersey smell which is fanbloodytastic! :love:
Jersey-Caramels-2-500x500.jpg

will smell even better when @Razor Burn lathers it with his Matilda :)
Sadly I missed out on the Matilda but look forward to testing it out with the next best brush - the TF Customs Holographic Chameleon Malle Burl Hybrid 30mm Rhodium knot. :love: Try repeating that a few times... :giggle:

One of a kind Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 razor with a unique Paste & Cut "P&C 2019" engraving on the backplate. It represents the final production run of the Charcoal Goods Generation 1 base plate design and is no longer available (even without the unique engraving). It comes with the matching top cap and a Charcoal Goods Stinger handle, which is the prototype for this handle. The razor has been machined from solid brass and then finished by hand.

Gj89Wil.jpg

Oh, too soon?​

One of a kind Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 razor with a unique Paste & Cut "P&C 2019" engraving on the backplate. It represents the final production run of the Charcoal Goods Generation 1 base plate design and is no longer available (even without the unique engraving). It comes with the matching top cap and a Charcoal Goods Stinger handle, which is the prototype for this handle. The razor has been machined from solid brass and then finished by hand.

Gj89Wil.jpg

Oh, too soon?​
I’ll believe it, when the bidding is over until confirmed by @alfredus.

Gj89Wil.jpg

Oh, too soon?​
Well bid good sir and look forward to seeing this one in the flesh at the next Meet Up IF you're lucky enough to win...? Thanks again to Brian from Charcoal Goods, @todras, the moderators & the P&C community as we've created history during this years Charity Auction! (y)(y)(y)

Gj89Wil.jpg

Oh, too soon?​
Confidence. I like it! Shame about the other guy, missed it by that much.. Couldn’t help myself, just had to Maxwell Smart it.

Confidence. I like it! Shame about the other guy, missed it by that much.. Couldn’t help myself, just had to Maxwell Smart it.
Still the weekend left so here's hoping a phantom bidder joins the race and makes things super interesting!?

Plenty of awesome items that I'm struggling to keep up with what's happening and look forward to a weekend of fierce bidding so we can make this years Auction extra special!!!

Still the weekend left so here's hoping a phantom bidder joins the race and makes things super interesting!?

Plenty of awesome items that I'm struggling to keep up with what's happening and look forward to a weekend of fierce bidding so we can make this years Auction extra special!!!

Yep it could be an interesting weekend!

I notice @TomG has woken up and started to make his mark - well played!

This weekend's auction has some real grails. I thought I was reallllly going to get that WR I always wanted.

Blackland Tradere incoming (and posted). Will review on arrival. Tossing up whether to shave with the Blackbird or Timeless tonight.

This weekend's auction has some real grails. I thought I was reallllly going to get that WR I always wanted.

Blackland Tradere incoming (and posted). Will review on arrival. Tossing up whether to shave with the Blackbird or Timeless tonight.
You still have a couple of hours on the Wolfman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.