February 2014 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody here get this perchance?

I missed out :(

I just want the case ....

Not me mate. Looks in good condition too

It is the patch that is interesting - an old Aussie retailer of razors - I have a few of their items

Given that it appears to be a fairly common fat handled tech in there I'm assuming that's not the right razor for the case and the case is where the money's at. Were you outbid?

Given that it appears to be a fairly common fat handled tech in there I'm assuming that's not the right razor for the case and the case is where the money's at. Were you outbid?

Correct on both counts - I thought I'd bid enough!

What a shame. Not often do you get to buy something collectible like that in Australia. Finally some reasonable postal charges too. It belongs in your collection. Who else collects vintage razors with an Australian theme?

Great...now I have start kissing PJ's a**e instead of kicking it!

200 blades looks like a lot PJ...a man might need some help getting through a few :)

Wilkies are here! Five days from the UK!!!!
Still waiting down here, but I guess the postie has a lot of swimming between WA and Tas.

EDIT 27th Feb 2014.
Got 'em today, amazing how small the box is. Hey @Pjotr does your box have the remains of what appears to be a date stamp on them? I think mine says 15 Jan 82. The blade I checked has an O and an I on it.

Last edited:
Bought some cologne on another forum.

Joop Thrill
CK One Summer

I used to like CK years ago, and Joop is normally good, got the two 100ml bottles for $59 posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.