Hello from rural NSW.

Don't worry mate there are a few rules here. Mostly to do with using the g-word, liking shit soaps like arko, use of smilies, using exclamation marks to try and validate a shit soap, contradicting GT or Drubs, fanboism, referring to a certain place as anything but YKW (who knows where), etc. No matter @Drubbing will be along shortly to set you straight. Oh boy, you're in for a real treat mate!!

They're all stupid rules. But they work.

When it comes to sad shaving freak sites, there are far worse. Though I always keep my opinions about them to myself...

Just outside Deni? We are almost neighbours with @stillshunter

Ignore the teasing of the otehr gentlemen here - they loath smileys

Feel free to admit to your love for urinal block - sorry ARKO! - and your passion for only swirling your shaving brush counter clockwise in the tub, because we are in the Southern Hemisphere.

Mad? As a cut snake mate - but I fit in just nicely around here - we are world famous as shown in my sig

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair call.
Where might one find said rules? Don't want to step on any toes.
Wish it were that easy - one learns by attrition.
P.S., @Mark1966 's always a sucker for a local - there's some of the main infraction covered right there. But I'd recommend never getting complacent. The rules are unwritten but cardinal. I'm still a new guy and get it wrong on a regular basis.

Fair call.
Where might one find said rules? Don't want to step on any toes.

You've already called us a bunch of Gents...I think you should just continue as you are, the toes are all trodden off :ROFLMAO:

If ole Drubbing gets upset just sling him a few smiley's he loves those guys
[Forum violation edited]

Just post what you like RR - new blood is invigorating!

You've already called us a bunch of Gents...I think you should just continue as you are, the toes are all trodden off :ROFLMAO:

If ole Drubbing gets upset just sling him a few smiley's he loves those guys
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Just post what you like RR - new blood is invigorating!
Yep, the only thing in our favour is that the likes of @Drubbing are just Mods a.k.a., mere Archangels on here, but there is only one Ultimate Being, he is RM (@Monsta_AU ), a merciful but vengeful Deity. and you will know him as Good. Only he can christen your avatar, gaining a nickname is part of the initiation - careful what you say as you have no say in your name and it sticks!

A side note, @Drubbing is his formal title, Drubsta or Drubstep is colloquially what he's known as :)
While at it, complimenting @Monsta_AU upon his GBE stash will aid lubricating any indiscretions ;)

Flouted flagrantly throughout this thread. I feel some enforced holidays coming on….
Really, where are you considering mate ?
Sending us postcards ?

Seriously though. I'm happy to take the wrap for this and be banned for a month or two. You deserve better than me @Drubbing - I am not worthy to be in the same forum as you.

Seriously though. I'm happy to take the wrap for this and be banned for a month or two. You deserve better than me @Drubbing - I am not worthy to be in the same forum as you.

Very kind of you to 'volunteer' @borked (y) :whistle:

[It is good to be a mod]

Very kind of you to 'volunteer' @borked (y) :whistle:
To show my gratitude, please feel free to nominate your pick from my collection.
[It is good to be a mod]
Mate, you're all heart, yet I'm unable to split your razor collection, your 7 day butterscotch Simpson's set though... ;)
No need to be a mod :p

Mate, you're all heart, yet I'm unable to split your razor collection, your 7 day butterscotch Simpson's set though... ;)
No need to be a mod :p

You know I can 'fix' this don't you ...

I'm near a small town called Deniliquin :)

Welcome to our club, Rambler. Great to have another enthusiast join the crew.

I have very fond memories of Deniliquin. When I was a kid we spent the May school holidays in the nearby town Mathoura. We spent most of our time fishing but usually visited Deni for lunch at the RSL club and a trip to the wildlife park. Wasn't Disneyland but we loved it. Revisited Mathoura a few years ago and a local was strongly urging me to attend the Ute Muster in Deni. Sounded like the must see event of the year.

Don't worry mate there are a few rules here. Mostly to do with using the g-word, liking shit soaps like arko, use of smilies, using exclamation marks to try and validate a shit soap, contradicting GT or Drubs, fanboism, referring to a certain place as anything but YKW (who knows where), etc. No matter @Drubbing will be along shortly to set you straight. Oh boy, you're in for a real treat mate!!

Good god he managed to bag ARKO!!!! twice in one post. What a heathen.

Hello RR. Bit confusing? Nothing wrong with Gents, it's just when it's used a compliment that the shit starts flying. It's a damn sight better than Guys or Mates or Blokes. Just don't use smileys. They're just ugly. Oh and Valobra is a complete no-no.