January 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
93a3a188baff151aee8372722800ea68.jpg

So my $9 Chinese Horse Hair arrived. This'll be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
93a3a188baff151aee8372722800ea68.jpg

So my $9 Chinese Horse Hair arrived. This'll be good.

Hey @Greenpike thats a coincidence - Im just de-funking my Vie Long Horsehair brush!!
Does your Chinese version still smell like a day in the stables like mine does??:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn @todras - I hate it when work gets in the way of my internet time too!! But since I'm on "Sabbatical " seem to be spending much less time (and zero $$) online. How boring :mad:

I just don't like to see my January 2017 acquisitions thread go quiet for any longer than necessary :p

pKqQ5Kr.jpg

Adagio set from @Sxot and the glorious bastard even threw in some Mystic Water samples, he must of known it's one of my favourite soaps!

The adagio is the kind of scent I really like Thanks mate, appreciate the fast send too :)

Iy1OTBg.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of madness overtook me ordering so many blades, I suspect it may be the heat!!!11

100 DP's, I use Feathers myself so then there is that....

Iy1OTBg.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of madness overtook me ordering so many blades, I suspect it may be the heat!!!11

100 DP's, I use Feathers myself so then there is that....

If you don't get on with them then might I suggest contacting @eggbert . He absolutely woods up over Derbys so can't imagine how he'll survive in the pant's department in the face of their Premiums!

If you don't get on with them then might I suggest contacting @eggbert . He absolutely woods up over Derbys so can't imagine how he'll survive in the pant's department in the face of their Premiums!

I'll send him a few packs the next time I get some samples up to him, they are actually not too bad for Derby's, I got a decent shave or 2 out of each blade. They are only $12-$14 on a 100 so good bang for buck in a pinch.

Makes coming back home easier :D

1_New_Front_S_zpsegar7ogl.jpg

3_New_LyingBack_S_zps4rho248y.jpg

Really hard to take a picture of the silver logo on the silver tigris - but I love the look (y)(y)(y)

Very glad you're happy @todras.

My catch of the day;
deec1c7806ace12c073bb9010f1f8bd9.jpg

150 blades should keep me going for a bit given 90% of the time I use a SR. I take note of the safety warning on the side of the 100x box that says "blades extremely sharp, wear eye protection"

What are your impressions on the B&M splash? I've been thinking about acquiring a bottle of their Cool AS in the same series.

Makes coming back home easier :D

1_New_Front_S_zpsegar7ogl.jpg

3_New_LyingBack_S_zps4rho248y.jpg

Really hard to take a picture of the silver logo on the silver tigris - but I love the look (y)(y)(y)

Looks amazing @alfredus - enjoy! Might help compensate for the post-holiday blues when they set in...:cool:
I can just see a hint of the sheen/sparkle on the base - would look even better in real life - well done (y)

What are your impressions on the B&M splash? I've been thinking about acquiring a bottle of their Cool AS in the same series.

I think it's great stuff. I already have the cool which is something along the lines of floyd blue. This is an American barabershop style. Both are subtle scents but as I apply twice (again as I leave the house) I get the smells all day. Alcohol based but no sting, zero. Very light on application, doesn't dry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.