June 2015 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StueyB

While I thought I was safe in my comfort zone with two razors, one and half brushes and a handful of soaps and blades, @Draco Noir decided to take on the roll of enabler and dropped a box full of goodies off for me to try out yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

0xP6YmT.jpg

I've now got 5 razors and 5 brushes (2 badgers, horse, boar and synthetic) to play with along with half a tub of Shaver Heaven Hubba Hubba and assorted others skin care goods.
Fortunately for me it's a long weekend.

Many thanks and much kudos to Melbourne Enabler (aka @Draco Noir)

@Draco Noir has set you up with some fabulous products. What a wonderful gesture.

You are going to have some fun over the next few weeks. Enjoy.

Ah but was there a purchase of said items made or just a trying out/loansie? :cool:

As true master enabler closes the deal and gets the unwitting individual to acquire the new items there and then by instilling in them a sense of urgency that their life cannot go on without this or these items. :whistle:

I know of something @filobiblic has started down the acquisition process :)
I've a few surprises as well :D
@filobiblic knows one of them, yet not the exact details...

Does it count as an acquisition if you didn't actually expect/order the items in question?
I did a trade elsewhere, and swapped some Voskhods for some of these:
5oqpTg9.jpg

The sender didn't use the usual peanuts for packing the blades , instead I got
NvWiKlF.jpg

and finally
QPF5gnp.jpg

for the little one. I was only supposed to get 50 blades and even then I told him I didn't think that was a fair trade for him!

A bottle of Barbicide from Turnleys (for $13.20).

The way he has slept the last few days, that would have been a great deal for me, and very tempting to boot But no, all I had for trade was some Voskhods which don't seem to like my Fatboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.