Martin de Candre

MrT

Commander of Soap
State Rep - NSW
Group Buy Associate
Hey all

So, this is definitely not a group buy.

I've been interesting in trying MdC for a while. The aud is going ok against the euro at the moment. So I did some playing around on their website, and there are some shipping savings to be had if multiple are ordered (obviously).

Including shipping, here are the prices of their fougere (their regular scent is a bit cheaper) for various quantities ordered.
1: $74
2: $65
3: $61
4: $59

So it seems like the sweet spot is to get 3 or 4. They may even do a slight discount at that quantity too. No idea though. Can't hurt to ask...

This is actually a good price, and almost as cheap as buying it in the store (they take 20% tax off for orders posted outside EU). It's still $60, but it is MdC, and I'm very curious. I hear it is a very hard soap, and lasts for AGES.

Are there any Sydney peeps who would be interesting in sharing some shipping on this and getting a tub?

Again, this is NOT a group buy. I'm just keen on saving on shipping, and I don't really want 4 tubs...

A few items would be a great way if people wanted it.

I however am more interested in this fougère - got a sample on the way

Hey all

So, this is definitely not a group buy.

I've been interesting in trying MdC for a while. The aud is going ok against the euro at the moment. So I did some playing around on their website, and there are some shipping savings to be had if multiple are ordered (obviously).

Including shipping, here are the prices of their fougere (their regular scent is a bit cheaper) for various quantities ordered.
1: $74
2: $65
3: $61
4: $59

So it seems like the sweet spot is to get 3 or 4. They may even do a slight discount at that quantity too. No idea though. Can't hurt to ask...

This is actually a good price, and almost as cheap as buying it in the store (they take 20% tax off for orders posted outside EU). It's still $60, but it is MdC, and I'm very curious. I hear it is a very hard soap, and lasts for AGES.

Are there any Sydney peeps who would be interesting in sharing some shipping on this and getting a tub?

Again, this is NOT a group buy. I'm just keen on saving on shipping, and I don't really want 4 tubs...
Hmmm...walks like a Group Buy, smells like a Group Buy, sounds like a Group Buy, it must be....something I need to talk to my agent in SYD about. @filobiblic :cautious:

Definitely not a group buy. Just seeing if anyone wants to share an order with me.

MrT if you go ahead I may be able to share one of your order spots, if you need another person.

Reactions: MrT
Seriously with the amount of soap I am about to get tomorrow I can probably shave for two years!!

I will stay away from this one. Need to work down the stocks now.

Seriously with the amount of soap I am about to get tomorrow I can probably shave for two years!!

I will stay away from this one. Need to work down the stocks now.

Only 2 years?!? That leaves you with 98 years of blades that need lubicating!

Definitely not a group buy. Just seeing if anyone wants to share an order with me.

I've always wanted to send the same MdC expression of interest. Shame that we're not neighbours.

Any interest in sharing the postage cost from the Melbourne clan?

Hmm... we may be able to work something out... not sure though. Maybe if we get 3 from Syd, you can be the 4th, and we charge $2 extra pp ($61 instead of $59). That will cover the majority of your shipping costs...

Let's see what happens. We only need 1 more. Me, you, and @SydBJW. Now that @filobiblic is out of the sabbatical, he may be keen...

Hmm... we may be able to work something out... not sure though. Maybe if we get 3 from Syd, you can be the 4th, and we charge $2 extra pp ($61 instead of $59). That will cover the majority of your shipping costs...

Let's see what happens. We only need 1 more. Me, you, and @SydBJW. Now that @filobiblic is out of the sabbatical, he may be keen...
I'm... I'm... Fougere right?

Ok. I'm in. [emoji15]

Ill be happy to subsidise your tub Filo if you want to send a bit in an envelope I'll meet whatever its cost you (y):whistle:

Ill be happy to subsidise your tub Filo if you want to send a bit in an envelope I'll meet whatever its cost you (y):whistle:
Sponsored! Sure. I'm happy to work out something with you @Nonick. [emoji4]

This is geographical discrimination you realise ....

@Mark1966 , do you want in?

@SydBJW only said he is happy to make up numbers, so if you're super keen, he may be happy to let this one slide.

I could give your tub to @filobiblic, along with your SC tubs.

Thanks mate but I will sit this one out. I have some already and have much more soap and cream than I need already ...