Status
Not open for further replies.
1qhCOaf.jpg
Brush - Iain Crichton - icshavingbrushes
Razor - B&R adjustable titanium finish
Pen - Red with blue ink
Blades - Sharp and super ones
giphy.gif

@Batch300 how much did you paid for the B&R adjustable titanium finish :confused::eek::wideyed:

Sounds like there is an interesting story there.
Lets just say that Phil's reputation in some circles isn't exactly glowing, let alone reputable!

Lets just say that Phil's reputation in some circles isn't exactly glowing, let alone reputable!

Lol... or just searching shit and seeing how many members were banned since the thread was created

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... or just searching shit and seeing how many members were banned since the thread was created

I have a high opinion of BullGoose as a shaving vendor. Same day shipping, reasonable prices, nice products. I paid for the razor on Friday and razor arrived Monday - shipping cost included in price. I do not recall reading a negative comment on BullGoose Shaving service.

I do understand TSN has many negative comments and numerous banned members. My choice was buying the limited quantity B&R razor from BullGoose Shaving or not buying.

FYI - my Safari browser shows my top 12 most visited sites. P&C is #4, TSN is not on the list.

I have a high opinion of BullGoose as a shaving vendor. Same day shipping, reasonable prices, nice products. I paid for the razor on Friday and razor arrived Monday - shipping cost included in price. I do not recall reading a negative comment on BullGoose Shaving service.

I do understand TSN has many negative comments and numerous banned members. My choice was buying the limited quantity B&R razor from BullGoose Shaving or not buying.

FYI - my Safari browser shows my top 12 most visited sites. P&C is #4, TSN is not on the list.

My experience is anything but that.
Phil is known to publicly criticise, harass and belittle clients that dare to publicly question him, his motive or his service or lack thereof.
I had my first order with him when starting out in this disappear and his arrogance and dismissive attitude ensures I didn't and will not return.
He refused to take any responsibility, despite legally being responsible and the only party involved that could legally do anything about it with the postage agent he chose.
I am out of pocket and to rub salt in the wounds, banned from a few forums for sharing this openly.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, yet you do deserve to know there is another side to Phil, that he desperately seeks to conceal.

lol... my comments don't reflect on the vendor or the item mate... more that honest reviews are not welcome there if they are not in line with selected vendors. Looking forward to hearing your unabashed thoughts

Yes. Understand very few were available and sold on TSN forum via PM. I was lucky as not a frequent TSN reader.

I got a PM about them, there were 8 or 10 apparently. All I will say is Bullgoose is very good at what he does.

ta3n9MH.jpg

First part of a Rhapsody order from TSW (2 soaps on the way). I may as well let the cat out of the bag now my supplies are secure....Will confirmed with me on another forum that Rhapsody is being retired after this year, for those that enjoy this fragrance as much as I do, now would be a good time to secure supplies. @shavetheman at The Stray Whisker has stocks ;)

** Edit: Will will be making an announcement later this month in relation to Rhapsody and it being retired.

ta3n9MH.jpg

First part of a Rhapsody order from TSW (2 soaps on the way). I may as well let the cat out of the bag now my supplies are secure....Will confirmed with me on another forum that Rhapsody is being retired after this year, for those that enjoy this fragrance as much as I do, now would be a good time to secure supplies. The Stray Whisker has stocks ;)

Crap.

Fail the sabbatical:/

I just got this in the mail from a extremely kind pif gesture.
What are people's thoughts. I have only lifted the lid for a sniff but.... not sure.

If you like musk Night Music showcases absolutely the best of them and in this regard it's design is superb. It's a fragrance that is ideal for a time and a place, I would decide yourself if you like it and remember it's all about the dry-down which is where it really shines i.e. 10-15 minutes after you have applied it.

I tried the EDT recently at a Sydney meetup, the musks that are used are exceptional and over a 30 minute period they slowly unfold, really beautifully done.

If you like musk Night Music showcases absolutely the best of them and in this regard it's design is superb. It's a fragrance that is ideal for a time and a place, I would decide yourself if you like it and remember it's all about the dry-down which is where it really shines i.e. 10-15 minutes after you have applied it.

I tried the EDT recently at a Sydney meetup, the musks that are used are exceptional and over a 30 minute period they slowly unfold, really beautifully done.
I quickly sprayed the edt on my wrist to see how it would pan out.
It's not bad as it unfolds but that initial musk smell, which is often referred to in reviews as a dirty musk, quite honestly smelt like poo to me :/

ta3n9MH.jpg

First part of a Rhapsody order from TSW (2 soaps on the way). I may as well let the cat out of the bag now my supplies are secure....Will confirmed with me on another forum that Rhapsody is being retired after this year, for those that enjoy this fragrance as much as I do, now would be a good time to secure supplies. @shavetheman at The Stray Whisker has stocks ;)

** Edit: Will will be making an announcement later this month in relation to Rhapsody and it being retired.

Really? I was thinking of putting mine up for sale. Maybe I should hang onto it until post announcement? :)

I just got this in the mail from a extremely kind pif gesture.
What are people's thoughts. I have only lifted the lid for a sniff but.... not sure.

That's a PIF!! Wow man, you must have paid it forward in spades to receive that one. What are we talking here... about $150 worth...

Give it a chance. The splash is a bit different than the soap too. The musk mellows once lathered so it will get better. Give it a fair go as I reckon since you haven't hated it off the bat, then it will grow on you. In the end, if you don't like it, I am accepting PIF's.

ta3n9MH.jpg

Damn! That's a shame, just used mine today and was really admiring the scent. :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.