November 2013 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran out of speick soap. Fixed that.

Also sprang for some Trumpers Sandalwood skin food. Mensbiz kept sending samplers which seemed to last forever, and it grew on me. I found it works well using very little, but the smell is nice and subtle.

va9j.jpg

Tabac and Damaskeene; two of my new favourite things. Thanks to Pj for the SE's.

va9j.jpg

Tabac and Damaskeene; two of my new favourite things. Thanks to Pj for the SE's.

No worries. Glad they've found a home. I started off with 1912s but after discovering the Bullet Tip and Featherweight I could never get a good shave out of them again. Must be something to do with their semi open comb construction. The Damaskeene was my last throw of the dice as they're supposedly milder then the standard 1912. Didn't discern much difference myself. Still have a 1912 travel set up which I might dig out for another go.

Two tubes of Sir Irisch Moos cream just arrived courtesy of a tip off from JugV2. Got enough of that to last me for years now. If anybody sees any Irisch Moos sticks anywhere give me a yell. I know it's the "oh my god they've stopped making it I must stock up for life" bullshit but oh my god they've stopped making it.....and I really like it.

Hmmm, I think I have some of that - it is yours for ...

35ze3t.jpg

PM incoming with PayPal details - that was $AUD not $Zimbabwe BTW

Oh, might have to get a moderator to mediate upon this, as there was no clear indication in the OP and this being an online international community ;)

Oh, might have to get a moderator to mediate upon this, as there was no clear indication in the OP and this being an online international community ;)

Apparently I'm a moderator, albeit somewhat uncultured, but I'd say the Zimbabwe reference has precedence.

Pleae don't tell me you're a collector of African bank notes.

NO - just some mates and I all became 'trillionaires' together a few years ago :eek:mg:

Best to judge from the scent then Hunny! Onions for au francais. Garlic for the eyeties, fear for the Swiss :p

Status
Not open for further replies.