November 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped on the ERA train

o3bTBtj.png
giphy.gif

Have gotten back into this hobbie with a bang. Making up for lost time…

Haven’t shared much of the bits and pieces, but here’s one thing.

e3h6oVol.jpg

O7t67S7l.jpg

yNRWfxxl.jpg

5LLmPhfl.jpg

Got a leather razor case off Etsy. Monogrammed of course. Pretty chuffed with it. Seems quality enough.

Also, pictured is the Timeless 95 from @Gargravarr / @StratMan. It’s been passed around, but I think it’s found a long-term home.

Love the case...looks sweet (y)

On the inside, is the razor protected from the backside of the button, if that makes sense?

If yes, would you mind sharing the store @MrT ?

Love the case...looks sweet (y)

On the inside, is the razor protected from the backside of the button, if that makes sense?

If yes, would you mind sharing the store @MrT ?

Yep. There is a little strip of leather on the inside to protect from the press stud. You can see it in the third photo in the listing. Here is one I just took of mine:

Wg81GP2l.jpg

That’s the listing. DMLeatherStudio is the name of the shop.

Obviously can’t comment on long term durability, but it seems pretty decent on first inspection.

The monogram is laser etched. Probably would prefer old school pressed… but this is still pretty good.

One thing I’ll add is that the timeless was a tight fit. If you have a crazy fat handle you may not get it in. And the leather marks as you slide the razor in (gets lighter, you can see in the photo). I think it’s because it’s raw leather or whatever. If you give it a rub the mark goes away. I don’t mind it. Love that raw look.

Also, pictured is the Timeless 95 from @Gargravarr / @StratMan. It’s been passed around, but I think it’s found a long-term home.
Glad you're enjoying it, it's a fantastic razor. Just didn't fit in with my SE lifestyle. Have you tried it with the German Wilkie yet? That's a magical combo for me, and I almost kept it on the strength of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.