November 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackland Dart set polished
k0LLWUN.png

That post really should have come with a warning

Blackland Dart set polished
k0LLWUN.png
Wowzers I wasn't aware that Blackland was selling a polished Dart with a quick check showing it last batch and unobtanium so good score for those quick enough to buy one!

I'd be curious to see how this one shaves compared to the matte version as I found it super efficient and a bit bitey for daily use but smooth when paired with a sharp blade... Kudos to the guys at Blacklnad as the finish certain looks 'premium' for what is a budget DE razor! :love:

Wowzers I wasn't aware that Blackland was selling a polished Dart with a quick check showing it last batch and unobtanium so good score for those quick enough to buy one!

I'd be curious to see how this one shaves compared to the matte version as I found it super efficient and a bit bitey for daily use but smooth when paired with a sharp blade... Kudos to the guys at Blacklnad as the finish certain looks 'premium' for what is a budget DE razor! :love:

unobtanium?

Go here, https://www.blacklandrazors.com/products/dart?variant=42884479353000, click on 'Add to Cart' - Simples!

'budget DE razor'?

USD $219.00 = AUD $326 ...

I could buy ALL the razors you have for sale cheaper ;)

I assumed these were the last batch to ever be produced!?

Yeah agree its not worth the asking price in AUD as you get a better/cheaper shave using a Rocca V4 and R41 plus you'll have them arrive in a few days! :p

Last batch at least for now, and still avaialable as we speak - but your razors are a MUCH better buy!

A good way to start the week ...

FAylY2il.jpg

Interesting route here from the USA via NZ

Came via DAI Post? You are lucky it even turned up!

LOL - yes, DAI Post.

Same service I have used before with Planet Express, just a different route.

WTF!! THREE LITTLE PIGS (TUBS)

You *might* want to keeps your eyes on the 2023 P&C Charity Auction [first mention @Gargravarr I think]

Mate, DAI is a joke. Apparently the attempted to deliver it on the 8th, but it was cancelled and they can't tell me why

image.png

Is that DAIpost or Auspost? The 'final mile carrier' was Auspost in my case

Status
Not open for further replies.