Panic buying...validation..

I wait to get to work. That way I get paid to poo.
48c1fa6a474becdbb9b15105194aa53d
Needs to be changed to how dickheads protect themselves from Corona Virus.

What is going on with you people and toilet paper while I'm away?

Just got an email from the Woolworths CEO saying more is coming and not to panic!

Seriously people. I mean two or three lifetimes of shaving gear I can understand - but toilet paper?

What is going on with you people and toilet paper while I'm away?

Just got an email from the Woolworths CEO saying more is coming and not to panic!

Seriously people. I mean two or three lifetimes of shaving gear I can understand - but toilet paper?

You had to be here (or a dozen of any other places around the world) to understand @Mark1966 . You should've been here, and just maybe you could've prevented this............ Why weren't you here?!!!!!:cry:

You had to be here (or a dozen of any other places around the world) to understand @Mark1966 . You should've been here, and just maybe you could've prevented this............ Why weren't you here?!!!!!:cry:

OK - so like most things, it is all my fault.

Got it - sorry

Got it - sorry
It’s actually quite difficult to quantify just how much you’ve disappointed us all. Each and every one of us is a little poorer for your neglect...as are a good handful of the lurkers that hang around here!

Got it - sorry
Trust an accountant who seriously overestimates how many faces he has? I think it's ourselves we should be blaming!

Never mind all that did nobody notice the second line of his post "just got an email from the CEO of Woolworths" - our Mr Gillette moves in exalted circles. :)

Like millions of other Australians ...

I was talking to the local bunnings tool shop manager today. He was telling me that he has regular tradies in who are having to put apprentices off from work because they can no longer source protective masks for work, therefore being unable to meet WHS regulations. Very bloody sad state if there’s any truth to it.

The world is going nuts, everyone is getting sucked up in a panic tsunami. Yesterday, I went to one of the nearby super-market to buy 1x 8kg of rice (Just in case). Today, many many shelves are empty and there are 1-2 hours lineups. I’ve never seen this, not even 20 years ago during the Great Ice Storm which left us without electricity for 3 weeks in the middle of winter.