Paste & Cut Travelling Box #3 - Reviews and Comments

I called DHL again yesterday. They said it couldn't be found and they're chasing it up with the Melbourne office. They said they'd call me back but never did. Not looking good.

Funny I'm having similar issues with DHL at the moment. Ordered a parcel from Denmark with a proposed turnaround of 3-5 working days from go to whoa. Ordered last Weds and it's still showing as "Shipment information received" from last Friday. Rang DHL and they say, "Well it must still be in Denmark". Well, it's kind of straining things between the seller and I. I wonder if there's not some industrial action thing going on, on the deliver's end?

Fingers are crossed for you mate....well for all of us participating in the PCTB3 actually!

I certainly don't want to go down in history as the one who lost the PCTB3 box. The tracking shows it made it into the Adelaide facility the day after I sent it. Just so distressed that this has happened. :cry::cry:

Apparently there's industrial action in Customs atm, so that might explain your hold-up @stillshunter , as for this parcel though, kindly inform them that it is a community parcel, with a value beyond monetary levels, as if they fuck it up, they've just alienated a multitude of forums that are overflowing with enablers that constantly ship/post/courier/freight items between members and even inter-forums upon a local, national and international level.
This has potential to flow down beyond just one person, to a plethora of disgruntled international customers, with potential for their business contacts resulting in losses in both personal and commercial arenas.
Hit these arseholes hard, even CC their international head office email, so they know this is not an issue that will go away and seek to swiftly resolve this as quickly as possible.

That's my not so humble opinion, feel free to cherry pick and utilise as you see fit guys.

Gotta say that while this thread has been pretty silent as there is not much to say and I didn't want to clog it up @Osman has been keeping me in the loop by PM.

It is probably time for an update though and I can confirm that the tracking number clearly indicates -

Friday, October 23, 2015 'Arrived at Sort Facility ADELAIDE - AUSTRALIA ADELAIDE - AUSTRALIA 05:17'

Whether DHL or AusFarce this could happen to any leg of the box - and I'd probably have more faith in DHL finding it than AusFarce!!!

So from my perspective kudos to @Osman for using DHL and trying to get a better, more reliable service. I know from the PMs and the post above that he feels pretty *&^#$* about it but it really is just one of those things. We will keep chasing the box and see where we can get too. So sorry guys, at the moment nothing to see here but we are doing our best.

I was on the blower to DHL again today. They never called me back so I had to initiate contact. The guy told me that they are waiting on Melbourne to conclude their investigation. By the tone of his voice, it sounded like he didn't hold out much hope for finding it.

Just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Where did this get to?

Timely question!

As noted above this was sent by courier and the tracking number clearly indicates -

Friday, October 23, 2015 'Arrived at Sort Facility ADELAIDE - AUSTRALIA ADELAIDE - AUSTRALIA 05:17'

We have chased the courier from both Melbourne and Adelaide to no avail to date. With the intended recipient just returning from holidays we are having one last go at finding this through the courier.

Our fallback is to push out a more constrained PCTB3A - so something will be moving SOON.

This is undoubtedly a major pain and we are very grateful for the great support for the initial box from @Anthony at Shaver Heaven and MensBiz who provided a LOT of samples.

After contributions ?

The PCTB#3 is Dead!

Long live the PCTB#3!

That is right - you have heard it here officially - the PCTB#3 is dead. The courier has indicated it will not be found.

BUT - never fear, the PCTB#3 will live again!

Albeit in a reduced, more manageable (?), form the PCTB#3A will depart if not late this coming week then early the following week.

So, if those previously still to receive the box can confirm interest we will update the schedule and get the show on the road, that means ...

Adelaide -
@boldsworth, @alfredus, @khun_diddy

Queensland -

@vanNek

NSW -

@Steve_M

Sydney -
@JayDee, @SydBJW, @gthomas04, @filobiblic, @MrT, @borked

Canberra
@stillshunter

Big thanks to @Anthony from Shaverheaven and Mensbiz for the samples in the first version of the box - sorry it didn't make it all the way around.

I'll be in again. Thanks M66

I'm ready to receive - just say the word (y)

Depends what's in this one.
Happy to work with Syd residents to form a package to send to you as well, if there's enough interest :)

BTW which courier company no longer gets our business ?