Paste & Cut Travelling Box #3 - Reviews and Comments

Thanks @borked but I think we will try and keep this one more focussed the second time around - still hopefully something for everybody though.

All couriers loose the occasional parcel - just our bad on this one

Thanks @borked but I think we will try and keep this one more focussed the second time around - still hopefully something for everybody though.

All couriers loose the occasional parcel - just our bad on this one
Fair enough.
Did they compensate for the loss?
If not, remind them irrelevant of conditions, the core of the contractual agreement, is the delivery of the item to the recipient, which they failed to do so.
They failed their contractual obligations.

When @SydBJW says he will send a couple of samples for the box ...

... you KNOW you will get something great!

Many thanks mate - looking forward to sharing the love with these :)

Anything of interest here -

The Woods of Windsor cologne didn't make the final cut (too heavy) -

Last edited:
Now if you cannot find a soap you like here -

Then you have SERIOUS problems! Thanks to @Osman and @SydBJW for some of the samples (y) (I'll return the remainder to you when I've had a try!)

Packed up and ready to ship to @khun_diddy - the next on the list

I've packed tightly in a smaller box which should fit into the pre-paid satchels, usually the cheapest and easiest way to send this around.

Will be in the mail Monday with a tracking number posted here!

A reminder about the rules -
  • The sender is responsible for cleaning the items before sending the box and the receiver is responsible for sanitising the items upon receipt.
  • The box can be kept for 1 - 2 weeks, please do not exceed 2 weeks.
  • Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions and see your pics! Reviews don't need to be complicated, even a rating system is fine.
  • When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
  • The box is to be posted with a tracking number at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
  • You will not be able to add anything to the box as it is pretty full - keep them for the next one!
As most things are samples -

Please do NOT remove ANY item from the box.

By all means take a little bit out to try later (and post thoughts here) but make sure there is sufficient for the remaining participants

Thanks @Mark1966 for getting this going again. There's some fantastic products in it! How could you pack SO MUCH inside?!?! And not only soaps but some quality aftershaves (hello Myrsol!) as well. Top work!

Thanks to those who contributed!

Yeah @filobiblic - it is a VERY full box ...

With the bakelite Merkur, SE and Injector something new possibly in the hardware department too!

Fantastic @Mark1966 - many thanks for your hard work!

Off, off and AWAY!

Let the (revised) fun begin (y)

Let us know when it arrives @khun_diddy and share the excitement and comments here.

The box itself fits within an 3kg pre-paid satchel which might be the quickest and easiest postage method folks.